Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An accident waiting to happen
bleeping lunatic!!!
I used to work for a kitchen appliance installers and no way would our gas fitters install her hob with that many flammables nearby. There are safety clearances for gas appliances for a good reason. Her insurance will be void if it catches fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to work for a kitchen appliance installers and no way would our gas fitters install her hob with that many flammables nearby. There are safety clearances for gas appliances for a good reason. Her insurance will be void if it catches fire.
Wakey wakey old Becky you reading this old dopey 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg why did I put her stories on whilst eating breakfast. Sucking the cotton bud to then wipe around her eyebrows 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If you are doing a promotion for Glossy Box surely you'd explain properly what was inside the box? She quickly points out some of the items, describing some as 'hair stuff' (really helpful!) but doesn't actually show you what they are.

Reactions: 13
Scrub daddy, floor cleaning appliances but you never see her cleaning. She just paints over the dirt . The state in the shower cap and the paint roller tips , like really! Was she the first to discover these things?
The cotton bud 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to comment on this thread just to express my repulsion watching Beggy sucking her cotton bud then wiping it over her face 🤢 You just know her breath stinks as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤢🤢🤢🤢
That was totally uncalled doing that
Made me gag

If you are doing a promotion for Glossy Box surely you'd explain properly what was inside the box? She quickly points out some of the items, describing some as 'hair stuff' (really helpful!) but doesn't actually show you what they are.
That was the worst review ever how hell she gets to promote that ..
Make up she said 🤡

Reactions: 2
Absolutely need to suck a cotton bud (more than once 🤢) and put it on your face, dip it in some toner or something you minging moron.

Absolutely need to suck a cotton bud (more than once 🤢) and put it on your face, dip it in some toner or something you minging moron.
*no need I meant 😆

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh lordy, this crisp n dry (love who came up with that) will be out this weekend so she can cook to a golden crisp. Along with lots of alcohol.
Amazing she has her own gif in the deckchair 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if this brain dead bimbo has blocked me for a second time! All I said was that the Zoflora in a can isn’t a f**kin air freshener. C’mon on now, Becca! She removed my comment and blocked me. Surely you want your followers to not spray disinfectant RANDOMLY into the air! Excuse me but what a loser. Someone asked her where they can get the Zoflora SweetPea from and she said “Idk, probably Morrisons“. What is the point in her receiving a PR package if she can’t tell the consumer what the product actually is and where they can buy it? She isn’t going to have anyone left to share her sale emails with soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
As if this brain dead bimbo has blocked me for a second time! All I said was that the Zoflora in a can isn’t a f**kin air freshener. C’mon on now, Becca! She removed my comment and blocked me. Surely you want your followers to not spray disinfectant RANDOMLY into the air! Excuse me but what a loser. Someone asked her where they can get the Zoflora SweetPea from and she said “Idk, probably Morrisons“. What is the point in her receiving a PR package if she can’t tell the consumer what the product actually is and where they can buy it? She isn’t going to have anyone left to share her sale emails with soon.
She is the worst person to advertise a product, no idea why companies send her stuff. Even with this ad she said she doesn't know what it smells like as not used it yet.
I guess it will be given to one of her mates as a gift or flogged on ebay soon enough!

Reactions: 12
I've always thought that with a PR package all she thinks she has to do is a quick post showing the products, and that's it!

She doesn't have the vocabulary range to properly advertise, especially when she uses the words "insane smell" and "the smells keep getting better" to describe the scent of the product! It baffles me why these companies send her stuff to advertise on their behalf! Which let's face it she hasn't done she's just basically said thanks, no story/reel how to use, no idea where to buy it and she doesn't clean on her account anyway so yes baffling why she gets these PR boxes!! She just rips her house apart and advertises her email inbox 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.