Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This beggy old fart still posting? I unfollowed ages ago but she popped up on my suggested. She looks so sun damaged. My husbands uncle died from skin cancer, I know a few others that have needed treatment. My husband is laying in our garden burning himself without any sun cream on, I genuinely believe this sun lovers are addicted. I don't get it. Her grey garden looks like a prison yard, she is so extra but looks so cheap at the same time, quite an achievement really.

Reactions: 4
I live in a terraced house, I have a 'Yarden' It's quite a big space, so I have grown veg, roses and flowers in pots/tubs. It is lovely & colourful & we spend alot of time in there.
How can someone who has such a large space make it look do dreary, depressing & miserable, even when the sun is shining??

Reactions: 15
Oh yeah let’s watch a Christmas film in 105d heat
She a moron probably put her blanket on horrid crow

Reactions: 4
So her mums skin cancer has come back again but she still goes out and bakes her skin and proudly shows it off

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Everybody's melting and the daft bugger is painting her kitchen ceiling....with a leopard print shower cap on! She's off her bleeping rocker!

Could somebody please message her and tell her it's too bleeping hot to take dolly out! Anything over 18 and it's a no no! If that dog drops down dead of heat exhaustion it's her own fault.

She's a bleeping melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"The ceiling is white but not white white" 🤔

duck me, she really IS desperate for content, isn't she? Imagine having the time and energy to look around for things that aren't bright white to paint? Absolute brain-dead muppet! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes off again with her "Top Tips" that are basically common sense to normal folk.
She repeats these "Top Tips" every couple couple months. BORING.

• Heart
No one, I repeat NO ONE, needs to see your bleeping tits on a Monday morning, or any other time come to think of it.
Put me off my Rice Krispies 🤮
Desperate old bleep, put your saggy tits away and go and do something constructive with your life instead of sitting around looking for jobs to do just so you have content to impress strangers on the gram.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No one, I repeat NO ONE, needs to see your bleeping tits on a Monday morning, or any other time come to think of it.
Put me off my Rice Krispies 🤮
Desperate old bleep, put your saggy tits away and go and do something constructive with your life instead of sitting around looking for jobs to do just so you have content to impress strangers on the gram.
She's just desperate isn't she! Anything to get attention!

It really really bugs me that her Mum's skin cancer is back and Beggy is still out roasting herself! Desperate to scorch her skin and thinks it being red and wrinkly is some sort of achievement! 🙄

As for the shower cap! 🙄 words fail me on that! Anything for the gram though I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm assuming Jason is sick of her painting everything all the time given that she's waited until the minute he's away on a cycling trip.

Reactions: 9
So she 'caught the sun' this weekend, which basically means she has burnt her skin. Would be interesting to know what suncream and SPF she uses?

Reactions: 10
So she moans about the weather all year, wants a heatwave, we get one and she paints her kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is absolutely bonkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.