Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never shop online at Next but still get sent a VIP slot.....it ain't that special!!!!

Reactions: 7
She gets sent a VIP slot because she has a next account.. probably where she spends all her $$ on store cards and credit cards.

Reactions: 6
bleeping state of it sitting there half naked, who wants to see her corned beef cleavage & spaniels ears.
Get some bleeping clothes on you desperate old hag ffs.
Oh god I haven’t watched her in months but thought I’d have a nosy today. FML why would anyone want to see her like this…or who know maybe ppl like it and she could get an only fans for saggy tits 🤣 I was not prepared for that sight 🤢😵‍ I agree get some clothes on. And as if she’s 42/43. More like 63. Her skin looks awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she pretend that she's bought that?
Why aren't these instacunts made to be more transparent?
Not even the Queen has that many hoovers in her gaffs.
Complete bullshit!!
Btw Beggy, if you seriously believe your no cheesecake cheesecake & your bleeping half mayonnaise/half salad cream coleslaw are show stoppers then you're a delusional bleep who lives in cloud cuckoo land.
What a fanny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching her stories in bed and she made me drop off for another half hour...boring old bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"If you have a spare £35 spend it on a candle"
What planet is she on and who are her target audience?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's clueless isn't she?
Trying to make out she's giving you something when we all know she is desperate to flog her shite 'Believe' range so she lines her own pocket.
Ffs Beggy, the majority of families are struggling more than ever right now yet you sit there all smug without a care in the world.
bleeping heartless cunts these instahuns are, all they care about is me, myself and I

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Buzzing her tits off because she sit in her boring garden roasting her leather skinned chest and drinking cocktails... bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The people messaging her asking how she makes coleslaw need their internet removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The people messaging her asking how she makes coleslaw need their internet removed.
They needs their bleeping heads removed and shoved up the arses! 🙄 As does Becky. 😑 😂

Buzzing her tits off because she sit in her boring garden roasting her leather skinned chest and drinking cocktails... bore off.
Everything revolves around drinking, I've neve understood that in people as it's so boring! 😑 After what's happening with her mother, you'd think she'd have learned lessons very quickly, but no. I'm heading into town and will be covering up, wearing a hat as it's roasting and I burned my scalp unwittingly few weeks ago on the beach, therefore I'm taking precautions, as I do regularly as I'm fair skinned, very freckly and burn easily. I see a dermatologist every year for a full body and skin check up, just to make sure all is ok, and that's something Beggy should do the state of her chest alone. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She so has not washed her hair this morning, she got the same bit kickin up not under as yesterday skanky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.