Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she doesn't film Gaz' funeral like she did Claire's.
Be respectful to his family, Beggy!!
That poor guy, cancer is such a bastard 🥺

Reactions: 11
I really hope she doesn't film Gaz' funeral like she did Claire's.
Be respectful to his family, Beggy!!
That poor guy, cancer is such a bastard 🥺
Oh god yes, remember when she did that and set up a collection for the flowers that she took credit for. Talk about disrespect 😳

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched her in ages. She’s so ducking boring.
Has the money finally dried up?

Its really awful whats happened. But that sad voice she puts on, then says, anyway I'm off to have my lashes done... 😏🥴

• Wow
I rarely watch or comment on her anymore because she’s incredibly boring. I watched this morning and I can’t believe (well I probably can) that she’s talking about Gaz’ funeral and immediately mentions her lashes…wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What the dickens is that filter!! I can not even tell you what she said all I could concentrate on was that awful filter 😳

Reactions: 7
Came on to say the same that filter is awful
I feel like she knows what she wants to say but doesn't have the vocabulary, when she said I don't know how the boys did it (motorbike drive by) its not rocket science they all coordinated it and then drove past.
to talking in a sad voice then back to bragging

Attachments

Reactions: 6
‘The boys’ as if she has a relationship with Gaza’s boys who live the other side of the world. Boys who didn’t come over for the end of their dads life, just briefly for his funeral (which implies he wasn’t that close to them).

I could be wrong, maybe she FaceTimes them weekly and they meet in LOs VEyGAS every few years (cos she’s been nowhere else).

ps) this isn’t to slag ‘the boys’ off, it’s to say that Becky literally makes everything about her.

No donation from Becky et al. Queue a post telling us she put 2 grand cash in the collection plate 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220720-191610_Instagram.jpg

What the actual duck is that monstrosity? No wonder it was in the sale, she has zero taste and probably only bought it because it was reduced

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.