Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this- she’s had something done. Also that filter she uses... makes you look COMPLETELY different

Reactions: 4
The teeth are ridiculous, the lashes are ridiculous, the top lip is ridiculous. Her obsessive compulsive spending is ridiculous. Wearing a dressing gown to a&e is ridiculous. Beggy you are ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is dead lately! I’ve been engrossed in thissinglemamaofficial (she’s the makings of another beggy) and snapshot eye on tiktok lately so beggy has been taking a backseat in my tattle posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like her content 🤣
Exactly! The hag has been totally bored with Insta and has been going through the motions since late last year - it's been literally WEEKS since the last bodge job reno and reveawwwwwl too. She's over it! (And possibly out of cash at last.)

Reactions: 3
Exactly! The hag has been totally bored with Insta and has been going through the motions since late last year - it's been literally WEEKS since the last bodge job reno and reveawwwwwl too. She's over it! (And possibly out of cash at last.)
Now she’s going to start with the Christmas shite

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She has to maintain that she’s the ‘queen of Christmas’ because it gets her in the local rag each year. It maintains her celeb status 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping state of it sitting there half naked, who wants to see her corned beef cleavage & spaniels ears.
Get some bleeping clothes on you desperate old hag ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.