Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me saying about someone I knew putting a finger stall over her finger and getting on with things - here comes Brooke with her plastic bag so the moaning hag can go to work.... 🙄 duck me, people are going through FAR worse and they just have to get on with things! 😡 🖕

Reactions: 7
This may be a crass comparison but on days like today I think of Deborah James and I think of Beggys paper cut and I sit and shake my head

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The nurse told her not to put a plastic bag over it, so she puts a plastic bag over it? Surely she could have put another thin bandage over it instead then removed it when she got home thus keeping the original one clean?

Mixed messages, charming …

867186CA-1974-4E8D-8FC9-D655498721AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she even had stitches though??
I’ve no idea. I did.

As previously said, deep lacerations to hands do need checked out. I had mine seen to straight away and I was still left with permanent nerve damage.

I work in A&E and hate time wasters, but these ACCIDENTS often require attention.

Reactions: 4
The nurse told her not to put a plastic bag over it, so she puts a plastic bag over it? Surely she could have put another thin bandage over it instead then removed it when she got home thus keeping the original one clean?

View attachment 1377776
She is absolutely buzzing her saggy tits off at having a paper cut and being off work so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She takes time off work for EVERYTHING!!!
Sore back = Off work
Dizziness = Off work
Hangover = Off work
Headache = Off work
Cut Finger = Off work

She is such a lazy, bone idle waste of space.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She shared a picture of Deborah James (BowelBabe) with a broken heart emoji then the next few stories she complains about how yesterday was a killer because of how bad her finger was throbbing and then os excited because Hallmark Christmas films start July and how long the wait is for funerals everywhere.

I mean really?! She has clearly only shared the pic of bowelbabe to look like she gives a duck.

She is a disgusting human. I bleeping ate her.

Reactions: 30
I’m surprised she hasn’t blamed her “hard of hearing” diagnosis on how the accident happened 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hallmark has been doing Christmas in July for a few years now so hardly news breaking worthy 🙄

Are funerals really taking that long in England? I'm stuned if that's the case, how awful for the grieving families to wait like that.

Reactions: 2
Oh no business is slow!
Selfish horrible witch that poor lady lost her life to cancer and all she cares about is lining her pockets!!!

Are funerals really taking that long in England? I'm stuned if that's the case, how awful for the grieving families to wait like that.
In her area,yes, they have been taking that long. It's so sad for the families 💔

• Sad
I cannot get over this woman!! Whatever happened to dressing a cut at home and cracking on with life?! She boils my piss! And time off work over a cut! 😂😂😂 wow! I’m speechless! Just wow! Grow the duck up becky you attention seeking drama queen! It wasn’t life threatening so why is she going into A and E when this could have been sorted at home! She should be ashamed of herself
She’s a total attention seeker, I’m guessing she’s never had anything wrong with her

View attachment 1377776
[/QUOTE
and duck you too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.