Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nurse told her not to bag it, so she’s bagged it 🙄
Got to get back to work, they have moneyz to clean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She was so going to say “we’re halfway through the year” but then the thick witch stopped herself as she wasn’t sure whether July was the 6th or 7th month 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she uses the fake bag all the time and it’s fab to throw everything in yet you can tell it’s completely empty …….lies Beggy, lies 🤣
She probably just wanted it to display it on her shelf in her 'mini primark room'
Money is no object to this twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says she's in a rush this morning but still had time to come on sm and talk utter tit for 10 mins

Promoting fake goods again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she says 'beautiful' really riles me...also her saying she's taking Dolly on a 'nice' walk...every bloody time.

Reactions: 5
Thought they had friends over this evening... she's in bed watching Xmas films!
And she was doing ironing watching more Xmas films today :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have to say I didn't see that coming considering the hag was thoroughly bored of Christmas by late November last year and barely posted in the run up to the big day, but I guess her habits are so entrenched by now she can't conceive of trying anything new! Christmas for the next six months it is then!

Reactions: 4
And she was doing ironing watching more Xmas films today :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have to say I didn't see that coming considering the hag was thoroughly bored of Christmas by late November last year and barely posted in the run up to the big day, but I guess her habits are so entrenched by now she can't conceive of trying anything new! Christmas for the next six months it is then!
She is like that every year, goes mad in the run up but by December she is over it, probably because she starts talking about Christmas in the summer months 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Wtaf … Christmas films in July ? She has serious issues !
It’s always July every year. It’s like she puts a reminder in her calendar so she’s the first interested in Xmas from the begging influencers.
I don’t think she even watched the Xmas movies, just pretends to for the attention…silly cow!

It’s always July every year. It’s like she puts a reminder in her calendar so she’s the first interested in Xmas from the begging influencers.
I don’t think she even watched the Xmas movies, just pretends to for the attention…silly cow!
I WANT to believe that's true, but remember that story of her crying after watching one she posted back last year :( :( :( :(

Reactions: 3
Outfit of the day!! That shirt is a pure rag , maybe if she ironed it , it might not look as bad. She really has awful taste in clothes . When you show an outfit of the day you usually show with matching accessories, like a bag for instance. Deluded woman has no idea. All that money on fillers, botox etc and still looks like a sack of old potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a tip Beggy, you need to book your travel insurance at the same you book your holiday. It doesn’t cost you anymore but means your covered of someone gets ill, has an accident or the company goes bust. Hope that helps 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm 100% convinced them gnashers have had some work on them?....telhey lookn really big and square and very white????

Or is it her mouth??? Lips?? 🤔 xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.