Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd made me so angry seriously a and e for a cut finger when people are literally waiting in ambulances outside for bleeping hours and hours. She couldn't even throw a hoodie on and went in her dressing gown disgusting creature. And now she has to take the day off work Jesus just put a bleeping glove on it and crack on with yr day. What annoys me is that she probably went in and was seen pretty much straight away she'd fall in tit and come out smelling of roses
I work in A&E and there would have been some laughs at her turning up in her dressing gown 😂😂 couldn’t take it off??

I must say though I have sliced thru my Knuckle whilst washing a glass that shattered whilst doing it. Literally severed my nerves and went straight through to the bone. It is an A&E job - I ended up in plastics that night.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why couldn’t the person giving her a lift help her take the dressing gown off.

Reactions: 8
Why didn't the attention seeking witch go to her nearest Minor Injuries unit? 😑 I bet she loved it, gave her something to talk about and will have a week or so off work. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I love that had to lie down because her finger was throbbing.

Cant work as cant get finger wet so went for a shower?! Ok Becky 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The funniest but was it came straight after her story about four days left to get off work for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that had to lie down because her finger was throbbing.

Cant work as cant get finger wet so went for a shower?! Ok Becky 😂😂
Years ago when I did work experience in a salon, one of the hairdressers cut her finger badly, so had to go to minor injuries to get it looked at, but then went across the road to the chemist and bought a plastic finger stall so she could protect it and still do something, despite the pain. I'd not want that dirty woman serving me full stop 🤢, but I'm sure as long as she wore a finger stall firmly pulled over her bandage, she could still work, bone idle witch! 🖕

Reactions: 9
I cannot get over this woman!! Whatever happened to dressing a cut at home and cracking on with life?! She boils my piss! And time off work over a cut! 😂😂😂 wow! I’m speechless! Just wow! Grow the duck up becky you attention seeking drama queen! It wasn’t life threatening so why is she going into A and E when this could have been sorted at home! She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 12
Who is the hag trying to kid, that it’s the FINGER that made her lie on the sofa watching TV all afternoon and go to bed at 6pm. Sounds like a normal day round hers to me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was probably hoping she would have to have her finger amputated, so she could shot another claim in, she loves being ill or diagnosed with something.
Sure she's got that munchausens disease or whatever it's called 🙄 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what work thought of it all.

‘No, I can’t come to work, can’t get it wet’

Surely there’s other people that work there, she can do the stuff that doesn’t mean she’s anywhere near water. It’s easily worked around, I bet there’s loads of us who do have worked in pubs and restaurants.

They probably just know she’d end up being more hassle than she’s worth being there.

Reactions: 7
I work in A&E and there would have been some laughs at her turning up in her dressing gown 😂😂 couldn’t take it off??

I must say though I have sliced thru my Knuckle whilst washing a glass that shattered whilst doing it. Literally severed my nerves and went straight through to the bone. It is an A&E job - I ended up in plastics that night.
Has she even had stitches though??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I worked in homecare a few years ago and my car door got slammed on my fingers and snapped them so bad! My manager told me I couldn’t have time off and to squeeze gloves over the dressing and crack on, which I did as it was Xmas time and they had no staff! Any excuse for oul boney hole to have her flippers up with Netflix with a sad voice

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She cut her finger so had to lie down on the sofa as it was throbbing?!! Jeez, this woman is an absolute joke. As if she isn't a lazy cow anyway!!! Any excuse.
Pathetic.

Reactions: 20
The way Becky is carrying on you would think she is seriously ill! 🙄 lying down because her finger is throbbing....what nonsense! Any excuse to laze about!
She's just pathetic and needs to grow up a little bit!
The constant finger updates! She absolutely loves having something to post about! Totally agree that loves being ill, hurt or to have a diagnosis of some sort as it gets her the much needed attention she needs!

Get the fukin violins out 🤬🤬 ffs you got a cut finger like everyone else .grow a pair and get on with it you lazy arsed slob. I know many people who have bad backs real health problems who suffer everyday 365 days of the year who get on with it go to work daily wether they feel like it or not
A fukin cut finger 😂🙈🤦‍♀️🙈🤦‍♀️
. Beggy you really are a total embarrassment showed yourself in your true colours. You useless waste of space .

What a big bleeping baby she is! I actually have second hand embarrassment for her! Imagine taking time off work for cutting your finger when there’s people who are seriously ill!! The woman is mind blowing! And not in a good way!

Reactions: 9
I don't watch the old crow anymore but just from reading the comments someone needs to tell her to pop a couple of paracetamol and get on with it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.