Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God imagine living next to Dawn and Shelly having to listen to them all squawking everywhere at the weekends 😳 they’re like a group of OAPs on acid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I won’t tell you how much I drank as I’ll get judged for it...
And off she goes to buy more booze! No wonder she looks like a dried up old chamois leather with all that alcohol in her system!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You could tell by the way he was watching her, it’s all in the eyes 🤣
I’d hate to be Dawn and shelleys neighbours! I’m all for a good time but Christ imagine that in your back garden every weekend 🙄😩
I thought this too. Imagine that racket on a summers night when you're trying to get to sleep 😡

Reactions: 7
She’s done a story saying don’t drink and the next story is her buying more alcohol. How thick is she. And by the way Beggy, if you find yourself drinking every single day and can’t stop even with the worst hangover that probably means you have a problem.

Reactions: 14
I won’t tell you how much I drank as I’ll get judged for it...
And off she goes to buy more booze! No wonder she looks like a dried up old chamois leather with all that alcohol in her system!! 🤢
I bet it's a repeat performance this afternoon with Dawn and Shelley coming round for drinks,that's why shes been out to get supplies.What a gobby cow she was last night,behaving in the way that she did in front of that child and how many of those people apart from Dawn and Shelley are actually her 'friends' or do they just tolerate her cos they have too.

Reactions: 6
She looks like a dried up old shrivelled prune today. Woman needs a good meal and some water in her!!

What’s the betting she’ll be with dawn again this afternoon?? They only got back off holiday late Friday!!
Yet not one story about visiting her mum, I hate the way she only ever mentions her when she wants attention!!!
I know their relationship probably isn’t the best but you only get one mum in this lifetime.
She’s a desperate old hag!
I can’t wait to go home and visit my parents this summer holiday I’m heading for Felixstowe to the arcades to tell her that I think she’s a bleeping alcoholic scumbag with no respect for anyone other than herself!!

What was the point in having children if you’ve just wished their life away just to be able to drink when you want? I’d gladly give up the odd occasion the husband and I have a drink to keep my 3 little for longer!!! Stupid bint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
No morning after guilt here 🙄

But remember guys she waited 18 years for her kids to finally grow up so she could do this 🙄 scum
The woman has no shame. Moaning she feels tit, eats tit for breakfast, looks tit + goes out to buy more ! I like a drink but I do know when to stop. Unbelievable ! But not 🤣

She’s done a story saying don’t drink and the next story is her buying more alcohol. How thick is she. And by the way Beggy, if you find yourself drinking every single day and can’t stop even with the worst hangover that probably means you have a problem.
I thought exactly the same ! Most people go out for a good drink for an occasion, feel rubbish the next day, drink loads water, feed well to replenish the body and can think of nothing worse than drinking again - until the next occasion maybe (but deffo not with the frequency she does)
But then guess she's not most people, she's Desperately Begging from Felixstowe. My name's Becky + I'm an alcoholic 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just shows she’s dependent on alcohol, most don’t need to drink to have a good time if they’re hungover but had plans, if you can’t say no to drink when you’re feeling tit from the night before then don’t bleeping drink it really isn’t that difficult!!

Reactions: 7
Put the bleeping drink down then you stupid cow!! She’s struggling but still can’t stop drinking. Any normal person would have a day off the booze and drink water and eat something other than crisps!
You’d think she was 18 not 60 the way she behaves! Drinking for days on end and living on crisps 😷 she really needs to grow up and realise how silly she looks! Imagine taking the weekend off work to spend the whole of it drunk at her age!

Reactions: 10
She can’t have a good time without alcohol & she can’t say no to a drink & that’s a fact!
How sad & tragic is that?!
Don’t forget though, we’re all just jealous of her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Oh look Gaz is here and hes still single"

Wtf... becky is here and shes still an annoying crow with a face like her michael kors handbag thats been thrown over and over at her rasperry wall

Reactions: 11
"Oh look Gaz is here and hes still single"

Wtf... becky is here and shes still an annoying crow with a face like her michael kors handbag thats been thrown over and over at her rasperry wall
Poor Gaz will be staying single as well if he keeps hanging around with old saggy tits 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just watching Nikki at westholme stories. She was doing a raffle for prizes and she said I’m doing it live as we don’t have cheating here 😂😂 bet it was aimed at beggy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was just watching Nikki at westholme stories. She was doing a raffle for prizes and she said I’m doing it live as we don’t have cheating here 😂😂 bet it was aimed at beggy 🤭
Bet she secretly hates her now after the candlesticks

Reactions: 14
If she’s only 40 then I’m the queen of England! She’s like a skeleton covered in skin - all teeth and bones. Probably a diet of crap food and alcohol. Can’t stand the woman. I’d certainly never get sick of punching her 😂😊🤣
I remember when I first started following her .... I thought she was early 60's. Then she started talking about her upcoming 40th - I recall asking all my friends who didn't follow her what age they'd put her at -- they all said a minimum of late 50's. So yeah, you're not alone 🤣 ( see what I did there 🤣🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.