Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh let’s do a story pretending to be asleep! It’s been at least 3 weeks since I’ve done one of those! 🤣 those eyelashes look horrific

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago! Why do a bleeping boomerang to tell everyone you’re a lazy bastard and you need a nap.

She’s just a bleeping embarrassment!

Reactions: 9
Ooh let’s do a story pretending to be asleep! It’s been at least 3 weeks since I’ve done one of those! 🤣 those eyelashes look horrific
Can’t think why at the age of 40 you need to have a sleep most afternoons . Really how sad. Grow up you stupid women . I bet majority of of girls. Feel like we need a sleep but ffsake. We just shut the uck up and get on with it No matter what no time for sleep. Beggy you are a mess. Put your phone away and sort yourself out. Your behaviour over the weekend. You act like a teenager. Wearing baby clothing. Mod and fod. Little twins. 2 year olds have tops on with the alphabet on. B. Yes b for Beggy. 🤷‍♀️🤐

Reactions: 4
The scabby filthy dirty piss head lazy illiterate skank makes me sick 🤢
There must be something wrong with Jason too, to stay married to that.
“Couple goals” my arse!

Brooke’s still in bed...Does she ever do anything to help in that house?
She sounds like a spoilt little diva to me, I wonder who she gets it from 🤔

Reactions: 10
Can’t think why at the age of 40 you need to have a sleep most afternoons . Really how sad. Grow up you stupid women . I bet majority of of girls. Feel like we need a sleep but ffsake. We just shut the uck up and get on with it No matter what no time for sleep. Beggy you are a mess. Put your phone away and sort yourself out. Your behaviour over the weekend. You act like a teenager. Wearing baby clothing. Mod and fod. Little twins. 2 year olds have tops on with the alphabet on. B. Yes b for Beggy. 🤷‍♀️🤐
To be fair I think anyone would be asleep most of the time if all they did was drink alcohol constantly and not eat. Bet her breath stinks of crappy nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread name suggestion: Dirty Beggy can’t stop drinking, crisps for dinner, no wonder she’s shrinking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s been rather quiet today other than a few grid posts, we’ve normally heard all about her day “pottering” you think she’s realised how much of a wanker she’s been over the weekend?

Reactions: 5
She’s been rather quiet today other than a few grid posts, we’ve normally heard all about her day “pottering” you think she’s realised how much of a wanker she’s been over the weekend?
Nope 😂 she didn’t give a tit yesterday after swearing and shouting in front of that child she just went out on the piss again. Probably feeling worse for wear and spent the whole day napping

I don’t get why she feels the need to tell all her followers things like, right I’m going to bed to finish watching some film......so yeh..... see you peeps in the morning..... pointless story 😂🙈 Just talk to your family Becky . You know real people not your phone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She only got up 10 hours ago, then had a 3 hour nap and is back in bed again.
That’s what binge drinking does for you, Beggy!

Reactions: 8
What she means is that she’s been hanging out her arse all day. We all know Beggy! You’ve been on the drink all weekend and today it’s hit you. That’s why we haven’t had to listen to as much drivel as usual.

The state of the skin on her chest genuinely makes me feel sick 🤢 her skin is so dehydrated it’s going to start tearing before she knows it 🙊

I don’t get why she feels the need to tell all her followers things like, right I’m going to bed to finish watching some film......so yeh..... see you peeps in the morning..... pointless story 😂🙈 Just talk to your family Becky . You know real people not your phone 🙈
They don’t want to talk to her so the only thing she’s got to talk to is her own reflection in her phone!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
When you’re flicking back through your camera roll trying to find a photo of your children and come across this fucker 🤣🤭 taken on Thursday morning, I’ve no idea why I screen shot it but it’s too beautiful to not share it with you 😂😂
She’s so bleeping ugly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.