Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She w
What a state. So pissed, yet still able to tag gifted tacky sweatshirts. Ever the professional. Hope she wakes up tomorrow and realises what a cringe fest she's posted, but I doubt it.
She will wake up tomorrow morning and drive whilst still full of alcohol to the car boot sale at Foxhall Stadium. She has started to talk about her Sunday morning trips once home, for fear of someone tipping off the Police about her driving whilst under the influence. We know where she lives, what she drives and where she’s going. Not exactly rocket science.

Reactions: 6
Her stories are one massive CRINGEFEST!

Me me me.. i think ive got this and i think im going through this. Im sure that when her DOCDA clocks her at the surgery he says to Mabel the receptionist 'oh for duck sake, why didnt you say we had no appointments left for at least 3 years?' 🤦‍♀️
Well how about this Bex, stop thinking that you have this and that and actually start thinking about your mother that is actually sick you bellend! 🤦‍♀️

What the actual ffffff is she wearing today! 😳 defenition of a cockwomble right there! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get the impression that Beggy is not really wanted at these gatherings? She’s always hanging off the male guests but appears to have very little interaction with the females. I know I’ve made loads of jokes about the swingers shed and Dawn being an alkie but I actually think Dawn is a far better friend to Beggy than Beggy is to her! Maybe she doesn’t really want her there and maybe her other friends say things like ‘please don’t invite that prick who sounds like a fish wife’ I may be wrong but I’ve always assumed that Beggy and Dawn are pals because their husbands work together, Beggy probably isn’t Dawn’s first choice of friend but Dawn goes along with it. Whilst I wouldn’t want to live next door to Dawn and Shelley nor are they my cup of tea I do think what you see is what you get with them, unlike fake Beggy! Dawn, if you’re reading this, do us a favour and tell the Begster to duck up!

Reactions: 14
To be honest I used to enjoy watching Becky but recently she’s just been a drunken mess making a right fool of herself, I’m a 46yr old mum of 4 and if my kids saw me acting the way she does they would disown me, her manic buying pure crap is beyond me and the way she acted to her holiday gifts from her fellow swingers was damn right ignorant at the end of the day least they thought of her, it’s the thought that counts. and for that screaming pished seriously wtf just a Middle aged woman thinking she’s 18 dresses like she’s 30yrs younger and makes her look like lamb dressed as mutton, come on Becky act ur age not your shoe size

Reactions: 9
I hope she wakes up with a king-size bleeping headache hangover but, I bet she makes out she doesn’t and drives to the boot sale for more tat, still
With Alcohol in her and seeing her mother for about five minutes selfish cow!

Reactions: 5
Ffs diagnosing herself with early menopause. No Becky it’s just friggin hot, were all sweating in places we didn’t know we had.

Why does she diagnose things. Believe me Becky you’d know if it was early menopause. You’d not be broadcasting it, you’d be at your doctors with some pretty nasty symptoms. It’s no joke,. I’ve just seen my best friend go through menopause at 39. It’s nothing like just sweating, I know as I’m peri menopausal and I’m young. Fkin hell, the panic attacks, depression, breakdowns even, major hot flushes and severe sweating.. just to name a few,

(Quote)
She completely contradicted herself though.... she said she was going through an early menopause, but then said she was due on! Make up yr mind love. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, last night happened :oops:

I genuinely don’t have any words other than cringe. And even that don’t come close to describing it!

Reactions: 7
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, last night happened :oops:

I genuinely don’t have any words other than cringe. And even that don’t come close to describing it!
I just don’t understand why she shows everything. She’s has such a sad life. It really is embarrassing a grown women lives on her phone showing how awful her existence is to strangers. She has zero interesting content.

Put the phone down Beggy and try and get yourself a life.

Reactions: 11
Jason looks so pissed off with her filming every damn second, all the dots looks the same! Jason jumped at the chance to get in on the action with that other woman. Don’t blame him. Beggy was literally the only one on her phone! Well done you showed us all you went out with your “friends” one post would’ve been enough then you could’ve carried on with your night instead of screeching down the phone at us!!!

How she can lay in bed laughing at that behaviour is beyond me. She hit a new low for me last night acting like that in front of that child! What a great role model she’s going to be to her granddaughter 🙄 If Mac & Phoebe have any sense they’ll keep their distance with that baby.

Reactions: 10
Why oh why carnt her “followers” see what we all see. No wonder brook swears at her and tells her to f..k off if she has been brought up listing to the vulgar mouth of her mother. God don’t get me wrong I’m no prude I swear but in front of a child !!!!!!! They have been away a week and she couldn’t wait to get round there. Yet her mother lives close who has cancer and she carnt be arsed to go and see her unless of cause it’s all for show with a £1.99 bunch of Tesco flowers. She really thinks she is champagne when in fact she is warm piss in a pint pot.

Reactions: 10
She clearly has morning after guilt. It won’t change her crappy behaviour tho. All her stories this morning have been about being hungover- no explanation on who drove to McDonald’s. 🤔🤔
I feel sorry for Dawns neighbours having to put up with that racket every weekend. Absolute bunch of knackers

Reactions: 4
More drink beggy I think we've all found out why your feeling rubbish all the time it's the drink !! And lack of decent food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.