Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hello who’s this?! That you Dawn?
Me? Lol I’ve written on this thread plenty of times to know I’m not ‘Dawny’ I was replying to someone who’d asked why everyone on here follows Beggy if we don’t like her and that was my answer .....

Reactions: 1
Was just watching Nikki at westholme stories. She was doing a raffle for prizes and she said I’m doing it live as we don’t have cheating here 😂😂 bet it was aimed at beggy 🤭
I saw that too!

The alcoholic has bought more plonk from M&S! She just can’t help herself can she, but because it’s only 4% it doesn’t count eh Beggy?
She can’t go 24 hours without thinking, wanting or buying booze, surely alarm bells must go off for everyone who knows her, the woman needs help
Oh she can drink it at lunchtime don’t you no! Ffs! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When you’re flicking back through your camera roll trying to find a photo of your children and come across this fucker 🤣🤭 taken on Thursday morning, I’ve no idea why I screen shot it but it’s too beautiful to not share it with you 😂😂
I’ve just looked at your profile pic 🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ she’s menopausal and sweating and STILL hasn’t started her period...is nothing sacred🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Had a shower and back In the same top she was wearing last night. That skin on her chest is disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg when will she learn! Get a diagnosis for menopause before you start sprouting off, your probably hot as it’s summer. A hot swear feels nothing like been ‘hot’ because it’s summertime, she makes me so angry

‘All I can say is it must be menopause’ no Beggy? It’s called dehydration. Your body is surviving on alcohol and crisps and I bet you’ve not drank a glass of water in years! Try eating dinner tonight that isn’t a ready meal, an actual nutritional cooked meal and take a pint of water with you to bed. I guarantee your ‘menopause’ will disappear in the night. When she was just talking about that series ‘she’s like a scatty, don’t stop, a bit like...’ she was definitely about to say a bit like her and then realised all she does is nap and talk tit to the back of her phone. Oh ffs she wants to paint another room green, why does she keep swapping the colours around different rooms? That will be the 4th room she’s had that green in now the twit. Her mouth is really pissing me off today, the way she just said ‘menopausal’ while sucking a sweet 🤢 she talks like an utter bleep.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Diagnosing herself with the menopause. Is she for real?
If you think you are going through the menopause you go & see your GP.
Anything for bleeping attention that one 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Diagnosing herself with the menopause. Is she for real?
If you think you are going through the menopause you go & see your GP.
Anything for bleeping attention that one 🤬
It is all for attention. Once she’s finished going on about this she’ll find something else to diagnose herself with, or she’ll create a drama or bring up her mum again

Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody cringe, telling her followers that she’s due on but hasn’t started yet but I’m not pregnant...We don’t want to know FFS 😖 bleeping hell, the woman has no filter. Please someone, confiscate Beggys phone and bury it somewhere, the woman is a bleeping knucklehead!

#KeepingItReal 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.