Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last story, when she sighed I could almost smell the drunk stale alcohol breath 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They’re all downstairs eating kebabs...
Poor Jason, he never has a proper meal cooked for him. I’m not saying it’s her place to cook for him but surely on a weekend off they could both stay in & cook & eat together, you know like what normal couples do! I know he’s lost his Dad, but what about his Mum, Siblings etc, you never see any of the family go anywhere near them, I wonder why that is? 🤔

Reactions: 6
God that last story saying good night, she looks SO out of it 😳
I’m not surprised, 2 days of non stop drinking and no food, everyone else has kebabs and she’s just taken herself off to bed and not eating again. It’s sad but she’s clearly refusing any help. We know she reads here so surely the amount of people noticing on here that she has a problem would be a bit of a wake up call but nope, she doesn’t care and continues to abuse her liver. She went on a while back about laxitives and how they ruined her insides and she had to have so many organs removed, does she not think drinking excessively like that does the same thing? My friend drank like Becky does and over time he developed liver disease which is irreversible. He’s told if he drinks anymore he will die. It might be all fun and games now but if she carries on in a few years, maybe even months she will be in the same boat. Especially as she’s not even eating, she’s literally living off of gin and Prosecco. For your kids, your husband and your unborn granddaughters sake if not for your own, stop drinking Becky and sort yourself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised, 2 days of non stop drinking and no food, everyone else has kebabs and she’s just taken herself off to bed and not eating again. It’s sad but she’s clearly refusing any help. As much as we all comment on here we know she reads here so surely the amount of people noticing on here that she has a problem would be a bit of a wake up call but nope, she doesn’t care and continues to abuse her liver. She went on a while back about laxitives and how they ruined her insides and she had to have so many organs removed, does she not think drinking excessively like that does the same thing? My friend drank like Becky does and over time he developed liver disease which is irreversible. He’s told if he drinks anymore he will die. It might be all fun and games now but if she carries on in a few years, maybe even months she will be in the same boat. Especially as she’s not even eating, she’s literally living off of gin and Prosecco. For your kids, your husband and your unborn granddaughters sake if not for your own, stop drinking Becky and sort yourself out.
It always seems to me that she’s trying to make a point/rebelling by this ‘having fun’ & ‘making memories’ bullshit but it’s all a front. She needs to address what makes her drink like she does, why she doesn’t eat & why she’s so erratic and manic all of the time. It’s like she’s replaced one addiction with another. I really don’t understand how all her friends and family can’t read the signs but we can.

Reactions: 8
When she DOES hit menopause (I was 48) She won’t know what bleeping hit her! THEN she’ll know what ‘hot sweatiness’ is especially if we’re having a heat wave at the time !

Reactions: 7
The bleeping screeching. Imagine going on a night out and being near that .... she Is beyond embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has she stopped receiving 'happy post' as often as she used to? Doesn't seem to be as much arriving daily as there used to be unless it's stuff she's bought from eBay.

Reactions: 9
She refuses cheap stuff now. Only after appliances or furniture.

This women drives me INSANE. I remember when she did a story a while back claiming If people have over 50k followers and only gets around 200-500 likes on photos the followers must of been brought. So she obviously brought hers she gets a maximum off 400 lately. If that was my mum I would be SO embarrassed and would ask her WTF she is playing at. She looks like a old dragged up cow she makes me cringe at everything she does. Her teeth are the size of a rhinos horn. Vile 😷 she chats so much tit it’s unreal and Becky you will never be insta famous you have nothing going for you at all. Your obsessed with MONEY - you chatted tit about hinch on so many platforms yet you follow her?! Even though you claim she is “no interest” to you. No one Sends you so many DMS about your tit arts and craft you just want a bit of attention. Go and spend time with your mum who’s got cancer instead of acting like a teenager and drinking every day no one gives a tit. Your boring and literally people look at you to laugh at the mess you are. 😩😷🤣

Reactions: 9

More teeth than a mini metro gear box and kenneth williams nostrils oooo matron

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This women drives me INSANE. I remember when she did a story a while back claiming If people have over 50k followers and only gets around 200-500 likes on photos the followers must of been brought. So she obviously brought hers she gets a maximum off 400 lately. If that was my mum I would be SO embarrassed and would ask her WTF she is playing at. She looks like a old dragged up cow she makes me cringe at everything she does. Her teeth are the size of a rhinos horn. Vile 😷 she chats so much tit it’s unreal and Becky you will never be insta famous you have nothing going for you at all. Your obsessed with MONEY - you chatted tit about hinch on so many platforms yet you follow her?! Even though you claim she is “no interest” to you. No one Sends you so many DMS about your tit arts and craft you just want a bit of attention. Go and spend time with your mum who’s got cancer instead of acting like a teenager and drinking every day no one gives a tit. Your boring and literally people look at you to laugh at the mess you are. 😩😷🤣
Exactly the reason I watch her. It’s like when you’re watching Jeremy Kyle, you’re watching it for the car crash tit show of people on there so you can laugh at what an embarrassment they are. She’s the same. But she clearly thinks it’s normal as she continues to embarrass herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s bought 3 bottles of something she can’t even bleeping pronounce just because it was reduced.
And because it’s alcoholic obviously. bleeping hell she’d probably drink hand sanitiser if there was no alcohol left in her house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The alcoholic has bought more plonk from M&S! She just can’t help herself can she, but because it’s only 4% it doesn’t count eh Beggy?
She can’t go 24 hours without thinking, wanting or buying booze, surely alarm bells must go off for everyone who knows her, the woman needs help

Funny how Jason never goes shopping with her but today he’s driven her there because Brooke isn’t there to drive her... and yet more booze. The woman’s addicted to alcohol. I’ve never known anything like it

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t even pronounce it, probably didn’t even know what it was, just saw ALCOHOL and REDUCED and bang, 3 in the trolley

Busy weekend she’s had so needs to do nothing today. Ok getting pissed and acting like a full on whack job is SO BUSY Becky get a life you twit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.