Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Why does she boomerang things like that?? ‘Brooke new hair’ well we can’t fucking see it cos you’re shaking the phone like an absolute prick.. and learn to add an S on the end of things you dumb fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘Obviously I do clean my house every day’ *rubs Minky on the sink, turns it over and it’s black* yeah ok then 😂😂 aren’t you supposed to use product with it? Surely you don’t just take it out of the packet and start rubbing stuff with it dry????

• Haha

ISeeYou

Those wishing they could drink every night and spend hundreds on shit tat to overload your home with, you will get there!! Hahahaha seriously why would anyone want to? 😂🙈 good god she does think they’re something special

Everyday your kids get older and you will be able to have holidays without them , wow 😂🙈 she may as well of said she didn’t want any kids for how she kept going on about how amazing her life is now hahahahaha

Macs not here but we love spending time with Brooke now that she’s 18 and can drink... wow. I’m lost for words 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

auntylil

Chatty Member
Another *lurker* here too (waves shyly) but I had to come on and say something. :geek: I honestly thought when she was going on an epic journey that she was going on an expedition to the fucking North Pole! 🙄 Has she seriously never looked at a map or an atlas and seen where other English cities and counties are? Fucks sake! Get a life woman! 🙄🙄🙄 Adventure my arse! :sleep:
And why does a woman of 40 🤥🤥🤥 need so many lie downs and naps for God's sake? If she's THAT tired when she only works part time and doesn't have small children to look after, she needs a bloody medical, go get yourself sorted out instead of spending all your life on an APP!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She can’t have a good time without alcohol & she can’t say no to a drink & that’s a fact!
How sad & tragic is that?!
Don’t forget though, we’re all just jealous of her 🤭

• Haha
You need to watch Brooke’s live!
How much does that girl love herself! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She ended it because she said "I'm walking like a ******" about her new stupid shoes and someone called her out on it

Disgusting the lot of them

She ended it because she said "I'm walking like a R****D"about her new stupid shoes and someone called her out on it

Disgusting the lot of them

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Amieee

Is she really that thick? "Im a 7 but theyre coming up small but if I get an 8 theyre too big" ..... probably means your a 7 and a half Becky :unsure::rolleyes:🤭

Also does she know she sounds like a foghorn shouting on her stories about a Christmas tree in July! Jesus I had to turn my phone volume down 🙉
Size 7 and a half to accommodate the foot pubes.

• Sick
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
My sisters friend was killed by someone who was using their phone whilst driving. It only takes a split second for you to lose your concentration and something awful to happen.
If you check Brooke’s highlights she has one called ‘Jammin’ which clearly shows her driving & filming at night at the same time.

Here’s a message for you Becky...
How are you going to feel when you and Jason get a knock at the door one night saying Brooke has crashed her car and is seriously hurt? I mean, come on, you’re her mother, drum some bloody common sense into the girl before she does something that could change all of your life’s forever!!!!

Sadfart

Hi Beggy, you “don’t read here”, but you are doing a very good job of performing for us. Spending time with Jason, going shopping with him, not complaining about him spending money on himself, making a point of showing us how much he has spent.....You deserve an Oscar, for all the proving to us how happy you are, and for the devoted daughter post too. I can assure you that we’re not ignorant and we’re not fooled by your rubbish. But hey, you don’t read here, do you love 😉 😘

whitetable19

None of these woman’s decisions or choice impacts your lifes!! Are you really that sad and bothered by some random woman who paints her living a random colour? And with regards to her mum you cannot judge maybe her mum has asked for privacy!

I cannot believe what I am reading! It is so pathetic and childish

Don’t read here then! Simple as.

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
She always takes the piss out of the things dawn buys her, last year they went on holiday and she took the piss out of the things that were brought back for her then too, she’s just an ungrateful cow. They probably didn’t buy her alcohol cos they think she’s had enough! And Jason deserves a drink for having to put with the whingy old bag! ‘Alright dawn stuff another one in’ how nasty is this fucking woman, constantly pointing out when and what people are eating discreetly fat shaming them. Why don’t you go and eat a fucking happy meal and cheer up a bit you miserable old tramp. ‘Oh no we’ve all got brollys’ nobody gives a shit. It’s raining so yeah generally people take umbrellas out with them. Nobody is taking any notice of you because you’re an embarrassment. Just stop.

Reactions: 14

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Tag me if you receive a note from me in your soul candle order 😭 WTF?! Your signature on a soul business card is worth fuck all, Beggy! Do you think it’ll be up for millions in an auction one day? Nah, it’ll be put in the bin with the rest of the recipients trash! You massive 🛎 🔚

• Haha

sj96

She’s bought 3 bottles of something she can’t even fucking pronounce just because it was reduced.
And because it’s alcoholic obviously. Fucking hell she’d probably drink hand sanitiser if there was no alcohol left in her house!!

• Haha