Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tag me if you receive a note from me in your soul candle order 😭 WTF?! Your signature on a soul business card is worth duck all, Beggy! Do you think it’ll be up for millions in an auction one day? Nah, it’ll be put in the bin with the rest of the recipients trash! You massive 🛎 🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad she keeps repeating how long it’ll take her to get home. What an epic journey she’s on. And thank duck insta will be with her every step of the way to document this momentous occasion

What a hero

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad she keeps repeating how long it’ll take her to get home. What an epic journey she’s on. And thank duck insta will be with her every step of the way to document this momentous occasion

What a hero
I'm not sure, but I *think* this might be sarcasm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMFG!! Just clip that bleeping bit of hair back you daft bint!! Holy tit, watching her continuously tuck it behind her ear was making me start to twitch 😩😂 that and constant “tutting” whilst she’s talking! 👊🏻👊🏻😡😡

Is she seriously sat there talking to her phone in her bleeping bra? Has she no shame??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Filming in her bra...why????! Why not put your work shirt on and then pick up your phone. bleeping hell she loves herself doesn’t she 🤢

• Sick
BHSH goes National.....

Felixstowe to London and Birmingham in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BHSH goes National.....

Felixstowe to London and Birmingham in a week
I just literally caught up with her stories from today + thought duck she's going "On Tour" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Filming in her bra...why????! Why not put your work shirt on and then pick up your phone. bleeping hell she loves herself doesn’t she 🤢
Would be better if her bra actually fitted ! She needs to check out Boob or Bust on FB on how to measure properly !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep telling us that she needed a piss? Is that all she can talk about? We got that when you told us 3 times yesterday now she’s telling us again like it’s breaking news. She’s seriously got a problem. Is she gonna tell us every time she has a tit now as well? She literally can’t wait to pick up her phone and tell us all the complete rubbish she spouts that she can’t even put a top on before she starts spitting and spraying at the camera bleeping weird bleep

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep telling us that she needed a piss? Is that all she can talk about? We got that when you told us 3 times yesterday now she’s telling us again like it’s breaking news. She’s seriously got a problem. Is she gonna tell us every time she has a tit now as well? She literally can’t wait to pick up her phone and tell us all the complete rubbish she spouts that she can’t even put a top on before she starts spitting and spraying at the camera bleeping weird bleep
Yeah, reporting every piss she’s had for the past 48 hours, videoing herself whilst sat in her bra, telling Instagram when she’s due on, showing Instagram her (foot) pubes..... it’ll be the piles next ... with a swipe up for anusol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ok, the tapping of the nails I can cope with, the sloppy speech I can cope with, the teeth I can cope with.
But..

‘Il catch up with you beauts in the morning’

I CANNOT COPE WITH. I lose it every time she says it, irritating old woman! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Heeeere we feckin goooo... three months of her buying shite ready to make her homemade "christmas reefs"..all her followers will have a bottle of bastard alcopop hanging off their doors if she keeps saying it wrong. ITS WREATHS YOU DONKEY #littledonkeylittledonkey #christmasfool

Attachments

• Haha
Another *lurker* here too (waves shyly) but I had to come on and say something. :geek: I honestly thought when she was going on an epic journey that she was going on an expedition to the bleeping North Pole! 🙄 Has she seriously never looked at a map or an atlas and seen where other English cities and counties are? Fucks sake! Get a life woman! 🙄🙄🙄 Adventure my arse! :sleep:
And why does a woman of 40 🤥🤥🤥 need so many lie downs and naps for God's sake? If she's THAT tired when she only works part time and doesn't have small children to look after, she needs a bloody medical, go get yourself sorted out instead of spending all your life on an APP!

Reactions: 16
Another *lurker* here too (waves shyly) but I had to come on and say something. :geek: I honestly thought when she was going on an epic journey that she was going on an expedition to the bleeping North Pole! 🙄 Has she seriously never looked at a map or an atlas and seen where other English cities and counties are? Fucks sake! Get a life woman! 🙄🙄🙄 Adventure my arse! :sleep:
And why does a woman of 40 🤥🤥🤥 need so many lie downs and naps for God's sake? If she's THAT tired when she only works part time and doesn't have small children to look after, she needs a bloody medical, go get yourself sorted out instead of spending all your life on an APP!
She's had a medical weeks ago and nothing was wrong with her at all x

It’s odd isn’t it
I think of her as really old!
I’m not 40 yet, but have good friends who are
Most of whom have small babies and young children, full time jobs etc
She behaves like she’s in her 60s with her pottering and part time job

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.