Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinky1977

You implied she was being racist by trying to point out she had used black face emojis when quite clearly she hasn't ...stop trying to make a racial issue out of one that isnt even there
I simply didn't.

I found it unnecessary and in bad taste so get over yourself. I have my opinion.

<<edited by moderator, please continue without attacking each other and move on from this misunderstanding/topic>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Imjustcurious

Well it just becomes a pointless loop, doesn't it 😂 I'm entertained by it all but just having a moment of 'well if you don't like the stories don't watch them, but if this wouldn't exist without watching the stories, why does this exist?!' I'm not getting at any one of you, we're all as bad as each other 🤣

Ffs diagnosing herself with early menopause. No Becky it’s just friggin hot, were all sweating in places we didn’t know we had.

Why does she diagnose things. Believe me Becky you’d know if it was early menopause. You’d not be broadcasting it, you’d be at your doctors with some pretty nasty symptoms. It’s no joke,. I’ve just seen my best friend go through menopause at 39. It’s nothing like just sweating, I know as I’m peri menopausal and I’m young. Fkin hell, the panic attacks, depression, breakdowns even, major hot flushes and severe sweating.. just to name a few,

(Quote)
She completely contradicted herself though.... she said she was going through an early menopause, but then said she was due on! Make up yr mind love. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Lucylee

Pink to make the boys wink 🤢

It’s not a ‘treat’ tho if you do it every single day is it? A treat is a treat that’s an every so often occurrence of which everyone is entitled to, but she makes it out that she’s so hard done by which we all know is rubbish, plus we don’t all advertise it to the world! She can spend every last cent she has on her shitty nails & ridiculous eyelashes if she wants but she doesnt need to act as though she never spends a penny on herself when everyone knows it’s bullshit!

We don’t just see an insight though do we, Becky shows EVERYTHING, she even lets people know when she’s ‘due on’ or when she needs a piss for heavens sake! If you’re willing to share every aspect of your life on social media then be willing to take the criticism that comes with that.
Plus it’s not just about what she looks like, what she buys etc...It’s the fact she has an audience that may feel as though they want her lifestyle & get themselves into debt for it all because #Beckymademedoit, she will have vulnerable people watching her so I believe that has an obligation surely to take some responsibility for what she highlights and spends money on!!!
But then that’s her audience being naive and sheep?? I don’t believe anyone has any obligation to act any way.. I don’t like her so I’m not defending her however I as a person spend more thanbecky and treat myself at every opportunity as I work damn hard so I am just saying why should Becky be subjected because let’s face it she might buy all the time but it’s not like it’s costing her a fortune as it’s utter cheap shit.. again it’s gossip site where we share opinions and we are each entitled to our own!

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
I was about to post this, the post has been shared 150 times, she’s gonna get shut down over this!! Terrible. And I’ve seen so many more bad reviews about the place. I have screenshotted it but can’t upload as it’s too large ☹
Where is it posted??