Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tink82

Nice one beggy letting everyone know they are off on holiday only takes one person too realise where dawn lives and boom robbed 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Eyesdown

None of these woman’s decisions or choice impacts your lifes!! Are you really that sad and bothered by some random woman who paints her living a random colour? And with regards to her mum you cannot judge maybe her mum has asked for privacy!

I cannot believe what I am reading! It is so pathetic and childish
It’s raspberry, not random.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Amieee

Thread suggestion: still living off booze & snacks, the feet could do with a wax. Keys in the swingers bowl, did she really drive to Arsoul?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Amieee

I wonder which of her friends win the Soul Candles comp tonight? Not that her comps are fixed at all, oh no, absolutely not...As if!!! 🤥
To be fair, it’s probably only her friends who have entered to win that shite.

She’s asking what people like to see on her page ..... maybe better to ask what people don’t want to see?

Let’s go ....

The dragon toes
The pube covered feet
Her in her bra
Her tugging at her tops and flashing her sags
The tic tac tooth
The constant pushing her hair back
“See you beauts in a bit”
“How c-yute!”
The hair straightening tutorial for the 735th time
Videos of her walking to and from the mirror, tugging at her outfit
Tapping of the claws
“So yeah”
“Ridic-lee-us”
The driving whilst still over the limit from the night before

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

bluey

VIP Member
She’s going for her eyes tested, hopefully they will give her some decent glasses and she can see all the shite in her house and that it’s hot pink in her living room.

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Hi I’m Beggy Evans. I’m so excited to clean my house as I haven’t got off my bony arse and done it in about 5 years because my full time job is posting annoying videos and over filtered photos of myself and telling everyone about my disgusting bodily functions all day every day.

I do have a part time job as well which is tapping my fingernails to annoy the shit out of everyone

God I’m so busy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Why does she keep wearing those awful strapless tops/dresses with no bra, they make her look so frumpy, they don’t suit her at all and her tits are touching her twiglet toes. Desperate for content again today she’s shown her ironing board 3 times 😂😂 ‘ironing is done I haven’t gotta worry about that for a few weeks’ while she pretends to clean by running the tap and turning it off again. She’s so filthy, she doesn’t even bother to wash herself let alone her house! ‘Right next job’ what’s that then? Sit on your arse and drink gin? Oh here we go with another patronising speech about how amazing she thinks she is and we’re all dirty filthy peasants. Her and Jason are couple goals??? 🤣🤣🤣 he doesn’t even wanna be around her he fucks off out on his bike at every opportunity he can get just to be away from her 5 storey gums and Olympic swimming pool feet. ‘So yeah we can go to dawns at 12 on a Sunday and end up saying sod it we won’t go home and sit there all night and get drunk... You will get there’ 😂 thanks begs, we all aspire to be like you. One of my biggest goals in life is to be able to sit in dawns garden getting pissed all day and shagging her hubby. Thank god I’ll get there eventually, hard work and dedication is the key!

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
God she’s so boring isn’t she 🙄 ‘just binged watched 4 episodes, Jason came home, had lunch with him, watched some more, now I’m tired’ 😂 could have just saved a couple of stories there and not bothered posting that pointless shit. And LOL tired? Tired from sitting on your arse all day. You watch she will be blaming everything on her fake menopause next ‘Oh I’m sweating, must be the menopause, I’m tired must be the menopause, I need a shit must be the menopause, ordered 16 pairs of flip flops must be the menopaise’ Bore off mate

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
She's acting like having children is a phase you have to get through to have a good life. My children are the meaning of my life, I'm not wishing them to grow up so I can enjoy my life... "you'll get there" fuck off you wench

Departed14

Am I the only person who doesn’t get her nails and lashes done? Every instagrammer seems to be getting something done. I think jeez I even trim my own hair sometimes because I hate going to the hairdressers haha. How I’m told I look young for 40 is beyond me. I don’t get all this crap done to my nails, eyelashes, hair, Botox...

A treat for me these days is a box of posh camomile tea, and getting some peace to sit and chill out child free. I’m happy with that lol,

Stop pulling that nasty eye dazzling shirt, please.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I'm so glad I found this site 😁 Thanks to butternut bav for the screenshot + fatgirlslim-ish for the shout-out .. I'd been having thoughts about Beggy for a good while , skipping through her dots with tap tap tap tap to get to one I thought might be interesting, thinking she desperately needed to get to Bravissimo for a correct bra fitting - smaller band & bigger cup love will support those puppy's ears - cringing when she stands in the mirror pulling her top out then up then down, turning side ways thinking she looks great with her twiglet legs + literally screaming when she says she feels fat !! I've hidden behind my hands when she's tried to film others who've quite clearly told her to F Off as they don't like it. And where are her neighbours? She clearly doesn't get on with them as we NEVER hear about any 🤔 Anyway, I just thought I was being nasty with all these thoughts but NO! All the lovelies on here think the same! Hallelujah! I wonder if there are loads of her followers who actually feel the same as I did .. they need to find us, we need to let them know we exist so they can release it on here. Thank you Tattle, I'm on here smiling and nodding way more than I ever was watching Beggy ☺

Reactions: 18

Clair94

Why did she do a story about how she hopes she doesn’t have to pay out for new glasses and hopes they can just change the lenses?? BECKY MATE you’ve spent about 1K in the past week on utter tat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18