Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she was up for a couple of hrs, must have killed her off. She’s been asleep for 2 hrs

Well it just becomes a pointless loop, doesn't it 😂 I'm entertained by it all but just having a moment of 'well if you don't like the stories don't watch them, but if this wouldn't exist without watching the stories, why does this exist?!' I'm not getting at any one of you, we're all as bad as each other 🤣

Soul Candles pick the worst reps , Becky and that dreary Linda .Becky doesn’t even light them so why do they send her candles ? What a waste

Reactions: 9
Oh god 🤦🏼‍♀️ Becky who are you kidding... there is NO WAY you have been approached by an actual agent! Maybe a dumb person trying to be an agent and who actually likes you! From my point she over shares, is on her phone more than she works or does anything else, is not actually creative 😳 please don’t embarrass real creative people! Is reps for companies that I am shocked at especially Christy - get a grip Christy. You have single handedly degraded your brand 🙀! She wear clothes that children wear, it’s not fashionable or indeed classy 😳.. everything is too much and too try hard! She wants an agent, she wants a book.. this is why she pretends she is in demand! It’s all bullshit!

Reactions: 7
Thick hair? It seems quite thin....

Talking cows manure again. That made me chuckle the other day

Reactions: 6
‘I prefer these to my ghd’s, I’ve got two pairs of ghd’s actually!’ WHY does she need 3 straighteners??? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Another day.... another shameless mirror selfie of her doing her hair! Oh the excitement 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely delusional isn’t she. No you don’t have thick hair, you don’t need three pairs of hair straighteners, and as for “doing nothing all day” she does nowt every day anyway so why change the habit of a lifetime?? I think in 2019 we know how to straighten our hair so why she feel the need to show us every time she does it is beyond me. I don’t post pictures of my brushing my teeth or putting my socks on.
Bore off

Reactions: 11
out on the booze again ............im watching her stories less an less cant stand the old fray bentos pie crimper teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.