Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ungrateful bleep, oh that will go in the toilet, I’d have swung it round her head!
Could have done dawn a favour and knocked them sheep teeth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes this was the same time! She said people were messaging her saying they wished her unborn granddaughter dead, then deleted it because people knew she was lying! Mac and phoebe haven’t appeared in her stories since and she’s not mentioned the baby either. They’re probably absolutely disgusted with her for making up something so vile about their baby. She’s a bleeping disgrace and she needs to sort her life out.
Thought it was. Yes agree clearly been told to shut up 🤐 don’t blame them. I am still scared after the screaming when she filmed herself opening the envelope to say it was a girl.

I thought they were moving into a rented house ? Has she given them anything to help them out ? What a perfect time to clear out her stacks of stuff..... mind you they can’t sit on Stan the stags !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know, jeez can’t Dawn eat without it being pointed out, same when Jason eats, eating is a normal thing Becky and so what if anyone puts a few pounds on, again that’s normal.

She is a piece of work and more and more people are noticing this. I used to like her, enjoyed her stories but late last year she started to annoy me and this year she’s been wild and each day she gets worse with her behaviour. The way she treats people and constantly making fun is horrible, she acts like a child in every way and needs to grow the fk up.
Same, I used to love her stories etc but then I noticed a change in her & her behaviour. First thing I noticed was the fixed competitions & how out of thousands of enteries the same damn names kept getting drawn time after time. It all went downhill from then on & you could see the ‘real’ Becky coming out!

She is on Instagram solely for what she can get from it. If it’s not freebies then it’s wanting her ego stroking from her followers. She’s a vile, nasty, greedy, hypocritical, spoilt little cow & I believe more & more people are seeing through her fakery & bullshit!

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she just enjoy being with her friends? Why does she have to film everything? Not everyone wants to be filmed ALL the time!! Do they even realise it’s being put on social media? People these days are very apprehensive about sharing their whereabouts on social media, and quite rightly so, there’s so much that can happen! Eg. Identity fraud, homes being robbed cause they are unoccupied while they are away on holidays. It’s sad to say but this is the world we live in now!
I see Jason tried to push the phone away while he was singing. One day he’s gonna snap!!

The squealing noise she makes when she ‘sings’ omfg I feel like setting fire to my phone and throwing it out the window. Who even sings like that? Nobody makes that ridiculous sound when they sing. Please stop Beggy you sound like a cat being strangled with a pineapple stick up it’s arse

Looks like Jason’s found himself another woman, good on him. Get rid of that squealing, money grabbing bag of bones

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The squealing noise she makes when she ‘sings’ omfg I feel like setting fire to my phone and throwing it out the window. Who even sings like that? Nobody makes that ridiculous sound when they sing. Please stop Beggy you sound like a cat being strangled with a pineapple stick up it’s arse

Looks like Jason’s found himself another woman, good on him. Get rid of that squealing, money grabbing bag of bones
You could tell by the way he was watching her, it’s all in the eyes 🤣
I’d hate to be Dawn and shelleys neighbours! I’m all for a good time but Christ imagine that in your back garden every weekend 🙄😩

Reactions: 7
She’s so classy screaming ‘wankers’ across the room and shouting ‘you’re tit’ and then squealing some more it goes right through me 🤕

You could tell by the way he was watching her, it’s all in the eyes 🤣
I’d hate to be Dawn and shelleys neighbours! I’m all for a good time but Christ imagine that in your back garden every weekend 🙄😩
I agree! The way he was looking at her, he definitely wants her. He’s probably thinking how much classier and better looking she is than boney Beggy and her pubic feet

‘Oh yes Gaz is here and still single’ he wouldn’t look twice at you you old grape

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me, how badly does she want that “Gaz” she sounds so desperate!! Perhaps that’s “couple goals” 🤣🤣 one constantly making out she’s desperate to jump on top of single friend and to get pissed in a swingers garden every weekend

• Haha
Wow was she really swearing and shouting wankers in front of that young girl?
You can’t hide class can you?!
Common as muck the lot of them, I think my house would be up for sale if I had to listen to that racket every weekend 🙉

Reactions: 10
Why do companies work with her pissed as a fart swearing at her hubby and his mates 🤷‍♀️calling him a wanker and he's tit jesus beggy

Reactions: 9
How, if she has over 60k followers is she only getting a few hundred likes and fewer than 20 comments on her posts? Her latest post has only 6 comments? That doesn't add up...🤔

Reactions: 11
Omg how do we know she lied about someone wishing the baby dead?????!!!!
How do we know she was telling the truth? When we called her out for it on here, she quickly deleted the video.
If someone did wish an innocent baby dead then they deserve to be named & shamed and if someone had said such a thing about my grandchild I’d have been taking it to the police, not my 60k followers!

What a state. So pissed, yet still able to tag gifted tacky sweatshirts. Ever the professional. Hope she wakes up tomorrow and realises what a cringe fest she's posted, but I doubt it.

How, if she has over 60k followers is she only getting a few hundred likes and fewer than 20 comments on her posts? Her latest post has only 6 comments? That doesn't add up...🤔
She buys them using Jason’s money. Even buys them for Brooke! That’s why Beggys last account got deleted and she had to make a new one

Here we go again in dawn and Shelley’s garden. Bet their neighbours must have to wear ear plugs when they all come round. That would drive me insane!! It’s most weekends! Neighbours don’t mind a party every now and again but this is constant! They’re all so selfish! 🤬
And the language in front of that little girl!
No standards!

Reactions: 6
The rest of the people in that video look mortified when she’s shouting wankers at Jason!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.