Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just letting us know it’s hot again in case we hadn’t realised yet the bleeping stupid twit. What has she taken today? Her words are coming out at 100mph! Oh and she’s had another one of her imaginary friends round today. Which just basically means she’s gone for a nap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow..... don’t worry everyone wishing they were her and had her and Jason’s lifestyle, YOU WILL GET THERE, ?! Really? Hahahahahaha wow! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those wishing they could drink every night and spend hundreds on tit tat to overload your home with, you will get there!! Hahahaha seriously why would anyone want to? 😂🙈 good god she does think they’re something special

Everyday your kids get older and you will be able to have holidays without them , wow 😂🙈 she may as well of said she didn’t want any kids for how she kept going on about how amazing her life is now hahahahaha

Macs not here but we love spending time with Brooke now that she’s 18 and can drink... wow. I’m lost for words 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does she ever sit and listen to what she says and how she sounds?
I’d be giving myself a dry slap if I went on like her. Yes, we know you and Jason are couple goals ( Not ) we know it’s hot ( Yes, we can feel the heat too) and yes we know you’re melting ( we bleeping wish)

Change the record ffs, I’m surprised you don’t give yourself a migraine! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she ever sit and listen to what she says and how she sounds?
I’d be giving myself a dry slap if I went on like her. Yes, we know you and Jason are couple goals ( Not ) we know it’s hot ( Yes, we can feel the heat too) and yes we know you’re melting ( we bleeping wish)

Change the record ffs, I’m surprised you don’t give yourself a migraine! 🤦🏻‍♀️
0 content so she resorts to repeating the same tit over and over again day in day out. Today we got 3 different shots of her ironing board ffs. If that doesn’t scream desperate I don’t know what does 😂😂😂

Bets on how long it takes her to do a story letting us know there’s a storm like we don’t all have bleeping windows and can generally see hear and feel things 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's acting like having children is a phase you have to get through to have a good life. My children are the meaning of my life, I'm not wishing them to grow up so I can enjoy my life... "you'll get there" duck off you wench

Reactions: 19
She's acting like having children is a phase you have to get through to have a good life. My children are the meaning of my life, I'm not wishing them to grow up so I can enjoy my life... "you'll get there" duck off you wench
Exactly! It’s Absolutely shocking x

Reactions: 6
Those wishing they could drink every night and spend hundreds on tit tat to overload your home with, you will get there!! Hahahaha seriously why would anyone want to? 😂🙈 good god she does think they’re something special

Everyday your kids get older and you will be able to have holidays without them , wow 😂🙈 she may as well of said she didn’t want any kids for how she kept going on about how amazing her life is now hahahahaha

Macs not here but we love spending time with Brooke now that she’s 18 and can drink... wow. I’m lost for words 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I bet she wished her kids lives away, couldn’t wait for them to grow up so she could live this amazing life she had now

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Actually had to read that latest story 4 times before I could understand wtf it said 🙄
Write. Proper. Sentences. You. Idiot.

Reactions: 7
Wish he would tell her to piss off!! Silly cow would still post it on her stories thinking it was a joke
He probably doesn’t have a clue half of the tit she shows/tells us about him. I reckon he would be mortified if he did.

Reactions: 5
Did I tell you after today I off till Tuesday night.

Her grammar is shocking 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder how many times she tells everyone that she is now off work until Tuesday night? I wonder how much alcohol she will consume over the next 5 days? I wonder what tacky stuff she will buy that she doesn’t need? How many emergency candles and vases she will buy at the carboot on Sunday? I wonder if her Alkie friends come off their cruise and have a swingers reunited party at the besties bar? BUT more than anything else I wonder if Becky will EVER wash that bleeping hair?

If you want to know the answers to all of these questions along with the other useless shite she spouts then tune into Beggys home tacky home account tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 6
She follows some big accounts that get free holidays..free garden make overs..free everything..not sounding jealous are we beggy..does protest too much..

I can’t even comprehend half of what she’s spouting this morning, but remember beauts .... you’ll get there! 🤗

What happened to the Arsoul competition winners who won the “FREE NOTE FROM MEEEEEEE!!” .... presumably all busy framing & hanging them on their walls?

• Haha
Hashtagging pgtips has done me in. Begging for a freebie monkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.