Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep wearing those awful strapless tops/dresses with no bra, they make her look so frumpy, they don’t suit her at all and her tits are touching her twiglet toes. Desperate for content again today she’s shown her ironing board 3 times 😂😂 ‘ironing is done I haven’t gotta worry about that for a few weeks’ while she pretends to clean by running the tap and turning it off again. She’s so filthy, she doesn’t even bother to wash herself let alone her house! ‘Right next job’ what’s that then? Sit on your arse and drink gin? Oh here we go with another patronising speech about how amazing she thinks she is and we’re all dirty filthy peasants. Her and Jason are couple goals??? 🤣🤣🤣 he doesn’t even wanna be around her he fucks off out on his bike at every opportunity he can get just to be away from her 5 storey gums and Olympic swimming pool feet. ‘So yeah we can go to dawns at 12 on a Sunday and end up saying sod it we won’t go home and sit there all night and get drunk... You will get there’ 😂 thanks begs, we all aspire to be like you. One of my biggest goals in life is to be able to sit in dawns garden getting pissed all day and shagging her hubby. Thank god I’ll get there eventually, hard work and dedication is the key!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she keep wearing those awful strapless tops/dresses with no bra, they make her look so frumpy, they don’t suit her at all and her tits are touching her twiglet toes. Desperate for content again today she’s shown her ironing board 3 times 😂😂 ‘ironing is done I haven’t gotta worry about that for a few weeks’ while she pretends to clean by running the tap and turning it off again. She’s so filthy, she doesn’t even bother to wash herself let alone her house! ‘Right next job’ what’s that then? Sit on your arse and drink gin? Oh here we go with another patronising speech about how amazing she thinks she is and we’re all dirty filthy peasants. Her and Jason are couple goals??? 🤣🤣🤣 he doesn’t even wanna be around her he fucks off out on his bike at every opportunity he can get just to be away from her 5 storey gums and Olympic swimming pool feet. ‘So yeah we can go to dawns at 12 on a Sunday and end up saying sod it we won’t go home and sit there all night and get drunk... You will get there’ 😂 thanks begs, we all aspire to be like you. One of my biggest goals in life is to be able to sit in dawns garden getting pissed all day and shagging her hubby. Thank god I’ll get there eventually, hard work and dedication is the key!
bleeping creased 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#WhenIGrowUpIWantToBeLikeBeggy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Becky please note. I do not aspire to be like you , my children are older and if I did half what you do I’d be an embarrassment to them. Please don’t insult us by assuming we all want to be like you !!! You are not Victoria Beckham or Kim Kardashian !!!

Reactions: 7
Her and Jason are couple goals?!?! Who the duck told her that?! Wish she’d piss off with her mother Theresa speeches .... no one wants to be like you for Christ sake! And those god awful strapless tops 🤪 make her chest look about 4 foot long

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Relationship goals!!?? Is she having a bloody laugh😂😂😂 nah thanks I'll stick to what I have thank you !!

Reactions: 5
It's ok beggy..we might look at other accounts and wish we had abit of what they have..but you are safe..nobody is jealous of you and what you have..far from it..

Reactions: 5
It's ok beggy..we might look at other accounts and wish we had abit of what they have..but you are safe..nobody is jealous of you and what you have..far from it..
Honestly !!! Does she really think we want to be like her ..... Personally I think she needs to eat some pies, get properly fitted in her correct bra size and dress her age !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couple goals. duck me I think Fred and Rose West are more goals than them 2 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s so lucky to have J he seems like a proper genuine guy. If he left her she would be royally F*cked. How would she actually afford anything? Maybe THEN she would wake up and smell the arsoul. #fuckup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even know the difference between to and too 🤦🏻‍♀️

And get your bleeping hair washed, it’s not been washed since Tuesday, it’s actually making me feel queasy 🤢
She’s worked 3 shifts ( with tonight’s), been shopping, to the gym and has been dripping in sweat in this heat and she’s still not washed it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.