Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is reading tips from that glossy box she is trying to peddle.
"To make perfumes last longer store them in dark, dry places"
We've been telling you this since 2017 you old bat.
How she has got to 63 without knowing this basic tit is beyond me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s fine, if she posts a boomerang of her waving a huge glass of white wine after her shift, it’s totally convinced us that the hag’s on a night out :ROFLMAO:

She’s 100pc trolling us by the way giving it large about her “busy week”, which involves… going out for lunch. On Friday. NOBODY could be that thick and self involved right… right…?

Reactions: 3
The gusto makes me laugh...spag bol, curry and pork chops imagine needing a recipe card to make those meals. She keeps all the cards too as she has folders full yet always orders the same
Stripping the tree to add a couple of baubles pull the other one it's got bells on. Re-doing it as people have slated it and she wants more recognition

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂funny recipe cards to make curry, pork chops and spag bowl Just why it’s not rocket science beggy. 🙈. She really could do with going back to school.

Reactions: 5
Honestly cannot think of anything worse than watching a Xmas film, especially the ones she’s on about, like the ones they have on channel 5, I absolutely love Christmas but detest the films, I know proper grinch ( which I have seen lol ) I don’t know how she can sit there watching them all day every day, borrrrinnngggg! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The majority of us don't have time to sit watching Christmas films in November, we are out working Beggy, keeping the country ticking over & earning an honest living.
She should be bleeping ashamed of herself, sitting on her arse day in day out and contributing duck all to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The majority of us don't have time to sit watching Christmas films in November, we are out working Beggy, keeping the country ticking over & earning an honest living.
She should be bleeping ashamed of herself, sitting on her arse day in day out and contributing duck all to society.
Yep! It's embarrassing. I can't believe she is 43 and thinks this is the way for a grown adult to behave. Sitting there, in her Hello Kitty jumper which my 12 year old niece would wear , preaching to the insta world and spending her days watching Christmas movies, probably getting envious of how perfect they are, instead of going out working and being in the real world.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
OUT WITH THE. GIRLS , OUT WITH THE GIRLS = we have learnt from you old beggy out with the the girl = old beggy is WORKING pulling beers for the old men of Felixstowe. 😂😂😂😂. Lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So take it none of “ the girls” work either because I find it bloody hard to organise an evening to suit all my mates. We plan our get together weeks in advance and it’s ages between meet ups. 😏

Reactions: 17
Why would 3 adults all be sat in separate rooms on a night, especially when 2 of them are watching the same series.
Bloody strange family dynamics there Beggy, thank god your sermon this morning made everyone realise your more of a knob than we first thought but then your afternoon/evening antics have confirmed that even more.

I’ll stick with my family thanks, where we work full time, do things together and with the kids, cook without needing a Gousto recipe card and don’t decorate our house for Xmas in the summer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's definitely lost the Christmas crown.
The recent post from Tony Almond of customers trees, and poor Beggys isn't one of them 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.