Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

RubyTuesday39

Chatty Member
I thought Black Friday was mainly an online thing. She’s going into town expecting it to be heaving with shoppers. Don’t now about everyone else but I’m working and don’t have the luxury of going shopping just because there are sales on. Incidentally Begs just because something might be a bargain it doesn’t mean you need to buy it. She’s bloody QVC today 🙄

Gogojo

Chatty Member
6 tubs of sweets in one house absolutely disgusting diabetic. City . Sorry it is wrong . It’s not clever . It’s is absolutely revolting. No she is not clever or funny no. You are disgusting. Yes Beggy evans you are revolting.don’t care 6 tubs of sweet. In one house hold .

6 tubs of sweets in one house absolutely disgusting diabetic. City . Sorry it is wrong . It’s not clever . It’s is absolutely revolting. No she is not clever or funny no. You are disgusting. Yes Beggy evans you are revolting.don’t care 6 tubs of sweet. In one house hold .
I,m sorry no it’s revolting. Disgusting . I do not care . One house hold obviously yes just for show Instagram . So what . 6 tubs of sweets in one house hold. No .

I,m sorry no it’s revolting. Disgusting . I do not care . One house hold obviously yes just for show Instagram . So what . 6 tubs of sweets in one house hold. No .
Again yes I know and I am well aware. it’s just to show of. But no it’s. Disgusting

Last edited:

littlemissprincess

Chatty Member
We all post about the things that Beggy should do. The fact is she never will, we say it because we probably would do it and we cannot comprehend how a person can be so greedy

Businesses are mad for getting involved with her. She will literally flog anything now! A giveaway with the ferrari of tea 🙄 give me a break! She wants to earn off her page but with zero effort. Her definition of being rich is having loads of tat!

Richness in life is much deeper than that but let's face it this woman has no depth to begin with! 😄

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks