Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow who'd have thought that at a park n ride you would park your car, get on the bus, get off the bus at the other end, do your business, get the bus back to the car park and then go back to your car.
Shock! Horror! 🤯
I can't believe it, not sure about you lot, but that's just opened up a whole new world to me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another few hundred spent of ill gotten gains today at the Apple store and on some presents, barely even worth mentioning. A temporary buzz, already faded away.

Reactions: 13
Wish I hadn’t seen this before I went to bed 🤮 seems a very fake relationship!
D4F87E15-5E03-4D08-A3AC-B94A49BF3208.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I've had an epiphany...wait for it!
She thinks she's living in one of her Christmas films. It's the way she talks to the camera like she's on TV, it's the way she has to be ready with each changing season like she's in an American film. Catching the park and ride to go shopping as she didn't know what the parking was going to be like on black Friday, black Friday means something in America they've just had thanks giving and it's what they do. Weve been having black Friday sales all month. Its a sad life when she can't distinguish real life and fantasy. It's the need for recognition from strangers real friends wouldn't care what materialistic things you owned only that you had good crack and personality of which sadly I don't think she has any so with things is the only way she can try and impress then

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's apparently gonna be ruthless and get rid of shoes she doesn't wear anymore, that's got to be 80% then as she only wears the same pairs over and over.
How many times can you rearrange tit 🤷🏽‍♀️
Must be making more room for for her new Michael Kors bags she'll be getting for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going ruthless ie selling on fb market place for a fiver each 😏
PS: I haven’t seen her wearing any pair of those she’s “chucking away” have you? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She has a fake Instagram relationship with Jason, those pics from last night show that.
I mean, come on, this morning she is on her phone talking to strangers in one room & he was sat in the other room.
They don't even have a morning cuppa/breakfast together.
If my hubby continually didn't want to spend time in my company I'd be questioning our relationship, yes have your own hobbies & interests, but they don't even sit in the same room together, Jason only went shopping with her yesterday cos he wanted something for himself 🙄 Fact!

Reactions: 14
I bet she's having a clear out as she saw Nikkis stories of her dressing room (Westholme) with all her designer shoes looking neat ( but again unworn & just for show) & probably thought it'd provide her with content if she rearranged hers in her ikea bookcases 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Unless she shows the shoes in bin bags it never happened, she normally can't wait to boomerang how much stuff she's getting rid of. Someone find out how much she's selling them for on marketplace

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So today she's not going to sort out the wardrobe room because she can't be bothered

10 minutes later....gonna make a start on this room 🤣

Also what's going in the summer house? Her shoes and clothes she's supposedly donating to charity? 🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.