Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to follow the cleaning_with_mario thread, I swear to god I laugh so hard reading the posts on there, it's by far the funniest thread on here.
I dip in & out of a few others since Beggy became a predictable bore, but it's finding the time to keep up with them all
Thanks for the tip, I don’t follow them and I need a laugh with Beggy Bore doing nothing these days. The mother in law thread is a funny read too

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the tip, I don’t follow them and I need a laugh with Beggy Bore doing nothing these days. The mother in law thread is a funny read too
I don’t follow mario but watch his stories, honestly it’ll be the best thing you do, and I have to agree about his thread on here being the best 🤭🤣👍

Reactions: 2
You need to follow the cleaning_with_mario thread, I swear to god I laugh so hard reading the posts on there, it's by far the funniest thread on here.
I dip in & out of a few others since Beggy became a predictable bore, but it's finding the time to keep up with them all
I watch his stories now and again so I’ll take a look, thanks

Reactions: 2
Omg that stupid false laugh following the cringe "countdown" I cringe so much. That woman and her family live in a 90s time warp I am the same age apparently! I definitely not do act the same. (Who does). Mac moving in wit brookes friend and beggy today said is helping the ove in yet yesterday said she was spending time with family....fuckin ell luv if thats ur family bonding I feel pitty on u.
Sorry I haven't followed her or this thread in awhile. Is mac nor with the mother of his child anymore?

Is the hag’s showing off of her new Christmas bog roll a roundabout way of apologising for her insta content at the moment?

As she would say… it’s tit. So yeah *stares blankly out of the frame*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She HAS to buy them
She wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if she didn't feed her addiction & buy the lot!
duck anyone else wanting a bargain, Beggy just has to have them all!!
All those decorations she has yet she still had to buy more, the woman is off her droopy tits...so yeah 😏

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who honestly buys that believe tit? Who in their right mind would spend £16 just to get one of those tacky baubles?

Reactions: 12
"I love the simple with this" 🙄

Can somebody please gift this woman a book on the English language, maybe chuck in a dictionary and thesaurus for good measure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck should anyone be excited over new stock of the believe bauble? Also imagine being the winner and winning that crappy Reed diffuser that looks like a toddler has decorated at pre school.
Bloody hell Becky, at least give us some good content, your way too boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those lashes look the same when she came out as they did when she went in. All I think when I see them is lice 🪳

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.