Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaallllllll that xmas excitement and house like a grotto...and not even having her family round xmas day to share it with her?? How sad and how bizarre?? 3 of them and prob no big dinner and all the trimmings?...
Wonder if watches all these xmas films just to get a "family feel good" about xmas as thats the closest she gets? Xx

Reactions: 18
How the hell can you have all the build up not to have Christmas Dinner. Bizzare
It's all for the gram.
Very sad
No Xmas dinner! Really ! Guess Mac don’t wanna go, don’t blame him What a sad existence though? Getting the house all done up and then No Christmas dinner and then No family I don’t get it

Aaallllllll that xmas excitement and house like a grotto...and not even having her family round xmas day to share it with her?? How sad and how bizarre?? 3 of them and prob no big dinner and all the trimmings?...
Wonder if watches all these xmas films just to get a "family feel good" about xmas as thats the closest she gets? Xx
Exactly! Last Xmas my lil family couldn’t come because of lockdown but the 3 of us still had a
Nice Xmas dinner, what a sad person she is, she misses out on so much
I’d love to volunteer at Xmas but I’m physically unable to, she isn’t she’s just a selfish self centred bleep

Btw who cut her hair? Edward Scissorhands?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just the 3 of them for Christmas dinner … where’s her mum and dad are they not invited ? And again no mention of Eliza … how very very sad

Reactions: 6
Omg that house is a cluttered death trap....those lights would give me a migraine....I could not live there....what an absolute mess....has she not heard that less is more.

Reactions: 4
It boils my urine when she says how busy she is, her weeks are spent trying to hold back time with her face and then drinking so much it undoes all the treatments to her fizzhog!

Reactions: 5
How the hell many trees up in one house absolutely obscene .
Many people won’t even have one up.or decorations .
Tat parlour

Beggy you wouldn’t know the meaning of busy .you just helping your son out not exactly busy.

Reactions: 8
Claiming she's going to a Christmas market tommorow after we said she doesn't do anything festive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anybody hear her say she's helping mac build furniture probably the reason she said her TV unit broke (it's still standing liar ) hoping to get a new one for mac

Reactions: 7
Today I braved watching her countdown, I usually skip it, why did I do it, why is she so manic and loud then goes back to quiet, what’s with the silly little laugh at the end? Safe to say I won’t be watching it again, ffs 😱🤭🤣

Reactions: 5
Today I braved watching her countdown, I usually skip it, why did I do it, why is she so manic and loud then goes back to quiet, what’s with the silly little laugh at the end? Safe to say I won’t be watching it again, ffs 😱🤭🤣
That laugh at the end drives me bonkers 😵💫

Her laugh got on my nerves this morning - doesn't usually but today....it was a different level.
Why does she laugh? Does she feel stupid sitting talking into a phone going "it's blah blah blah til Christmas"
We KNOW, we have calendars and can count 🤣

Reactions: 9
Her laugh got on my nerves this morning - doesn't usually but today....it was a different level.
Why does she laugh? Does she feel stupid sitting talking into a phone going "it's blah blah blah til Christmas"
We KNOW, we have calendars and can count 🤣
I think she does feel stupid, like its a nervous laugh 🤣🤭

Reactions: 3
I think you could be right. She over compensates because basically it's all kippers and curtains, she puts on a show but the reality is her Christmas is tit. She goes over the top just for the three of them to sit at the breakfast bar and eat a non Christmas Christmas dinner, watch tele, go to bed. No friends, no family. Its all for show!! Wouldn't surprise me if brookieblessher went out in the evening to some boy or others house. Just beggy and jaysun! Merry Christmas 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.