Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you could be right. She over compensates because basically it's all kippers and curtains, she puts on a show but the reality is her Christmas is tit. She goes over the top just for the three of them to sit at the breakfast bar and eat a non Christmas Christmas dinner, watch tele, go to bed. No friends, no family. Its all for show!! Wouldn't surprise me if brookieblessher went out in the evening to some boy or others house. Just beggy and jaysun! Merry Christmas 😂
Agree with you and @#ad#gifted#pr . She’s created this facade of being ‘Mrs Christmas’ all about the decor, the films, the whole build up. But her reality is very different. There’s no big family meal around the table on Christmas Day (she got rid of that). Last year they didn’t bother at all did they? It’s all the front, the big show of expensive presents and then what? There’s never any evidence of time spent together, enjoying all being off work together, relaxing. They don’t even sit in the same room together. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 18
Omg that stupid false laugh following the cringe "countdown" I cringe so much. That woman and her family live in a 90s time warp I am the same age apparently! I definitely not do act the same. (Who does). Mac moving in wit brookes friend and beggy today said is helping the ove in yet yesterday said she was spending time with family....fuckin ell luv if thats ur family bonding I feel pitty on u.

Reactions: 2
That “tree” in the bedroom 🤣🤣🤣 It’s a bleeping stick with decorations all over it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know yr getting boring on Instagram when the tattle thread doesn't move all day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s so boring nowadays. She’s barely done anything Christmas related apart from get gifted more tat. It comes across as though she’s only decorating for the gram. I feel like if she didn’t have her ‘insta’ she probably wouldn’t even bother. Wonder how long it’ll be before she drops off the radar??

Reactions: 10
Do we reckon she bought anything off that lovely stall she’s raving about? 🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so boring nowadays. She’s barely done anything Christmas related apart from get gifted more tat. It comes across as though she’s only decorating for the gram. I feel like if she didn’t have her ‘insta’ she probably wouldn’t even bother. Wonder how long it’ll be before she drops off the radar??
She shot her Christmas load back in august ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I hear right when she was talking about her neck, did she say “I’ve got such a rook in my neck” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Boring sod!
So glad I unfollowed, I just watched her stories and she is so boring!!! I wonder if all of her followers actually sit and watch through the drivel she chucks out

Reactions: 5
She sounds and looks like someone tit in her cornflakes!
Obsessed with the weather again but doesn't understand about seasons and expects every day to be sunny and hot 🙄
If talking to randoms on yr phone is that much of a chore don't do it simple

Screenshot_20211205-102404_Facebook.jpg
looks so much better without that filter she insists on using, fuller faced and more healthy

I feel like she is kind of over Instagram these days? Or maybe she’s finally wised up that she’s making a show of herself for an audience of bots and cackling evil tattlers :ROFLMAO:

She’s just going through the motions either way. This time last year she was posting 100+ stories a day. Bit of a yawn for the purposes of this thread, but good for her if she’s breaking one of her addictions I guess! And plenty more influenzas to us 0.00001% wankaz to laugh at after all ;)

I agree, think she’s only on Instagram for the swipe ups, codes, freebies etc. She’s nothing like what she used to be

Reactions: 7
I’m a bit gutted, I only follow 2 threads on here. One has disappeared off the face of the earth, deleting her insta and the other is Beggy who is so boring I can’t even be bothered to witch about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit gutted, I only follow 2 threads on here. One has disappeared off the face of the earth, deleting her insta and the other is Beggy who is so boring I can’t even be bothered to witch about 🤣
You need to follow the cleaning_with_mario thread, I swear to god I laugh so hard reading the posts on there, it's by far the funniest thread on here.
I dip in & out of a few others since Beggy became a predictable bore, but it's finding the time to keep up with them all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You need to follow the cleaning_with_mario thread, I swear to god I laugh so hard reading the posts on there, it's by far the funniest thread on here.
I dip in & out of a few others since Beggy became a predictable bore, but it's finding the time to keep up with them all
It is indeed the funniest I laugh so much I have tears runnin doon ma legs ma luvlee

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.