Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she goes for simple recyclable craft paper then adds a plastic candy cane.!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She mentioned the other day she had to wrap the cheap poundland paper around each present several times cos it's so thin :rolleyes:

If that isn't a perfect metaphor for the hag's buying behaviour - buy cut priced tat and buy in bulk, then bodge it and need to buy more - I don't know what is!

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over how her house is laden with trees and decs . Every time she posts a new reel i crease up at the grotto . How they move around in that house is beyond me . It’s defo the worse one yet she’s done .
She’s ran out of content and she calls herself Mrs Christmas . She’ll be on Christmas sale countdown next week with swipe ups all over the place and she’ll be buying even more tat and Christmas pyjamas .
She will be off to work later on for 3 hour shift so that’ll tire the old mare out and she’ll be in bed by 5 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised the drug squad haven’t been round thinking she has a cannabis farm from the amount of heat/electric they must generate risk time of year at the grotto.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be like sleeping with someone in shackles laying next to her, hearing those cheap tacky fake bracelets clanking whenever she moves

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she cooking Jason a chicken madras before 9am?! Is he not capable of cooking a from a jar himself at actual dinner time?! She is so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it any wonder her bracelet snapped when she wears about 15 at once (cheap and tacky ones at that)

Apart from the hilarious(!) Christmas countdown what festive content does Mrs Christmas bring to insta? Absolutely nothing, never known anyone so boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she goes for simple recyclable craft paper then adds a plastic candy cane.!
And she shows it off like it was her idea and she thought of it, people have been wrapping their Christmas presents in brown paper for a few years, she’s always so late to the party!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.