Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lying cow has annoyed me more than ever this morning.
I am local to her & numerous charities, schools & nursing homes are crying out for donations for raffles, lying cow.
There’s a local church who do the food bank & ask for donations to give out as Christmas gifts, local charity shop who ask for shoe box gifts to be made up to hand out to local families in financial difficulty. All the schools are doing raffles. The light switch on for Walton is on Saturday & they need raffles prizes.
Morrisons have a trolley to leave gifts in.

LYING SELFISH OLD HAG.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s certainly lost her so called Mrs Christmas crown and she knows it . Her content for Christmas is boring . Every year it’s the same . Her trees are tat filled and her whole house is littered with junk .
As for the clinic stories . Who actually gives a tit whether she’s going for her last B12 jab? Most normal people if they were low on B12 would be sorted out at their docs, but no she has to waste money on hers .
Shes a twit .

Reactions: 17
She's talking absolute bullshit. Loads of schools where I am are still doing events and are asking for raffle prizes. Can tell she's lying as she keeps looking away from the camera.

Reactions: 10
We all know she isn't dropping off anything to a local nursery.
All those freebies will be going to her own friends & family, or she'll be flogging them somewhere.
She is such a liar, I'd not trust a single word she said.

Reactions: 15
B12 injections have given her a new lease of life? Really! All I see is somebody who sits on their backside watching Christmas movies and getting into bed at 6pm!

The only person Beggy gives to is herself. She is selfish to the core!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is anybody even slightly surprised that the clinic lady upsold the hag on a new treatment the second the last B12 needle was in and out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She is the perfect mark, loaded, terminally gullible and addicted to spending. She literally got bored after two seconds of trying to explain the treatment she just had and gave up :eek::eek::eek::eek:

They could plug her with wet cement and she’d still go on camera screeching about how ‘lush’ she feels, the only lush feeling is one of a shopping addict handing over more of Jaysun’s hot notes for the square root of fk all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she’s boring all excited to sit in a dark room with twinkling lights watching Xmas films she’s seen a million times, get in the bleeping bin you absolute grottbags, go out on an Xmas walk or go to the Xmas markets, or take your granddaughter to a pantomime or any of the million things you can do in the run up to Xmas, I’ve said it before, she’s not excited for Xmas just the material side of it, she thinks the more presents you buy the more Christmassy it’ll be, she’s the least Christmassy person I’ve ever seen, she’s pissed me off more than usual this morning 😡
This. For my family I go crazy on the “ days out.” So far this year we have done a reindeer garden centre, Blackpool illuminations and a winter wonderland and have a light display and a pantomime booked. I’m trying to give my children memories and photos of us all together spending time together not buy more plastic toys.
These Instagrammers do my head in. No one cares who’s got the most Christmas decs. It’s about quality time with the people you love and appreciating they are still here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if it's a shadow, the camera or something but what on earth is above her collar? Is that from the chain she's wearing 🤮
I imagine one of the reasons her skin is so bad is because she never stops touching her face!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She knows she’s boring AF and judging by the amount of comments on her pointless posts, everyone does 🤣🤣

cringing that she comes out with things like ‘insta playing games again’ because she’s not getting the engagement. It’s cos you’re a boring bleep begs.

ugh and the lies about donating/not donating 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Competition time, but only because there’s just the 3 of them for Xmas dinner otherwise you know she’d have kept it 😡
Her house must be like living in Homebase 🤢

Reactions: 7
No Christmas Dinner again for the evans, I guess the day will be the same as every other day with each of them in separate rooms...sad fuckers!
Then she'll take the decs down on boxing day

Reactions: 8
No Christmas Dinner again for the evans, I guess the day will be the same as every other day with each of them in separate rooms...sad fuckers!
Are they not having one again this year?!
Must be why she decorates every room, even a Christmas tree in the bedroom...because they'll all be sat in different rooms. How depressing!

Selfish witch, she’s just proving what we say about her is true, I’ve got no table so I’ll give the free thing away a small business is gifting me, honestly she’s such a crappy person 🙄😡

• Angry
How the hell can you have all the build up not to have Christmas Dinner. Bizzare
It's all for the gram.
Very sad

Reactions: 11
I do wish she would stop touching her chin area when she’s talking, it’s almost like she’s trying to hide her mouth when she speaks, especially when we know for a fact she’s lying her tits off 🤭🙄🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.