Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No jealousy here either. I just can't believe how greedy and wasteful she is, she can't go a day without spending!

I feel sorry for her if anything. Her pleasures all involve money! She has no real taste for the simple things in life , the things that matter! It's all material stuff!

Look at what she bought yesterday morning, some things some things in multiples. She said she bought 3 different toothpastes, she always does it and she doesn't know why, doesn't that scream issues? One pack of those gonks would have been enough but she cleared the shelves because she has to have them all! No self control and flaunts it on Insta thinking she's amazing for doing it! It's pathetic to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love the way she leaves out that her hair will be flatter than a witches tit 5 minutes after using that brush to dry her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is one powerful filter she has on this morning🤣 I wish she would splash out on a clip or something for that hair of hers, imagine her serving you and flicking it constantly.

Who knows where the cash is from but it baffles me the WAY she spends it! I cannot understand why anyone would want 30 pairs of cheap jeans, 50 hideous T-shirts and 15 tacky tracksuits instead of a few items of really decent high quality! The amount she’s spent on absolute shite she could be wearing really nice classy / expensive outfits every day of the week. I don’t get why you’d just piss all your money up the wall?! Even if you’re loaded, why just waste it on absolute shite - make some investments for your children and grandchildren to benefit from one day. Very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Since when do you need 10 b-12 injections and then top ups every 4-6 weeks? If your count is that low and you need constant upkeep, your GP would manage it for you, not send you off to the local beautician who is gonna charge stupid money for something that is available on the NHS. Plus she hasn’t mentioned having to get her blood checked after the initial course of treatment. Her beautician won’t be able to do that for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I love the way she had strategically placed giffs or whatever they were, over her red polo & grey fleece .... is that the pub uniform?🤔
They were obviously covering a logo !

Reactions: 8
Since when do you need 10 b-12 injections and then top ups every 4-6 weeks? If your count is that low and you need constant upkeep, your GP would manage it for you, not send you off to the local beautician who is gonna charge stupid money for something that is available on the NHS. Plus she hasn’t mentioned having to get her blood checked after the initial course of treatment. Her beautician won’t be able to do that for her.
The go would be sorting it surely???

I love the way she had strategically placed giffs or whatever they were, over her red polo & grey fleece .... is that the pub uniform?🤔
They were obviously covering a logo !
Odd pub uniform 🤣 maybe she’s the cook 🤣

• Haha
It wasn’t recommended through the doctor .what a fool she is . Lies again beggy .

Reactions: 10
No when I was low in B12 I had it as an infusion and one, it took a while but literally I felt better almost immediately. I think this clinic is cashing in and tbh it can't be a high dose jab because too much B12 can be as damaging as too little.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I seen on the Dooley inn facebook page old twiglet fingers modelling a bottle of gin 6 days ago.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Another new job? I’m becoming FULLY convinced Jaysun just needs the hag in range of a cash register to swap over the notes.

There is literally zero financial reason for her to work, and we all know that left to her own devices she would just lounge in her pit all day watching TV in joggers and rambling into her phone 🧐

Reactions: 7
The doctor didn't advise for her to have those injections.
He told her to go back in xx amount of weeks to have her bloods rechecked then he'd more than likely action them himself if she needed them.
She has taken it upon herself to get those injections and then advertise them to everyone, giving out false information.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.