Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she is dressed nice but everyone keeps saying age appropriate. She is 42, not 62! I think we forget. She shouldn‘t have to wear a silk shirt and trousers at 42 to look age appropriate.

Also, is she driving illegally? She uses glasses for the telly and watching the horses but I have never seen her drive with her glasses on. I bet she is required to wear them and is breaking the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we've all said it before but it'll make me feel better if I say it again..........her spending is off the scale, all those treatments, the new boiler, the plastering, the shopping trip, haircut, vit b12 jabs, lip filler, dermaplaning, she's spent thousands this week alone. OK so some of us are canny tatters, what exactly is Jason's job on the docks ? And what would he earn, seriously how can we find this out? She isn't working at the moment I think it's safe to say, so his wages is the only money coming in. Yeah he got compensation when he took a battering but she would have spent that a long time ago on garden lights alone, you don't actually get that much. Who can we report her to? Someone somewhere must be interested in the fact that her spending doesn't add up.
how do you know she hasn’t inherited some money without saying or won the lottery etc?
Me and my partner inherited a large sum of money and not a single person knows about it as it’s none of anyone’s business.
She also could of saved up for months, remortgaged her house or stuck the whole lot on a credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how do you know she hasn’t inherited some money without saying or won the lottery etc?
Me and my partner inherited a large sum of money and not a single person knows about it as it’s none of anyone’s business.
She also could of saved up for months, remortgaged her house or stuck the whole lot on a credit card.
Because she’s a braggy mare, we would’ve heard about it.

Reactions: 12
I think when you post your entire life on insta, and post EVERY shopping haul from EVERY shopping trip, pretty much every day spending hundreds whilst trying to relatable, people are obviously going to speculate. If she’s won the lottery or inherited it, fine, but she shouldn’t be encouraging other people to live her lifestyle and acting as if she’s just you average person when She’s not.

Reactions: 16
Because she's been spending like this since I started following her, the examples I gave were just this week alone , and at that time she worked the penny slot machines at the arcade and moaned about having to go to work. When furlough ended and she had to go back to work she was gutted! She only left that job cos she got a bollocking about her inappropriate behaviour. She wouldn't have carried on working if she had won the lottery or inherited money. She recently tried her hand at waitressing but that was too hard work for her.

Reactions: 9
How embarrassing all the posts saying wow amazing is so sad 😂 today she will be saying how incredible it was like no one has ever been to the races before. I bet she was walking round with her massive jaw open 😂 still in bed by 8 though sad cow

Reactions: 6
When she invites people into her life on Insta, when she posts every haul and journey and goes on about keeping it real , people are going to ask questions.
I would keep a large sum of money quiet too if I won something and like you said its nobody else's business but her spending for the real everyday person she is trying to portray on Insta is excessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And just like that she is back to dressing like a 12 Yr old again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then she should ‘keep it real’ as she claims to and tell people her excessive spending is down to a windfall and therefore not sell that it’s ‘normal’ spending.

And just like that she is back to dressing like a 12 Yr old again
She has been in them pyjamas for 3 nights now, the first night she had them on she was still covered in paint and claimed to be needing a shower 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We know because she has addressed her spending excesses.

"She doesn't have to pay for school trips anymore" simples. I for one was glad she cleared it up.

It's not as if she'd lie to us so naturally I completely and entirely believe her. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can somebody please explain to me why she's not working in the arcade now? I've missed loads of stuff as I've been ill!

I dress like that to go out to work on a daily basis . I’ll let the braggy old bag off as it’s only Newmarket races so it’s respectable enough . When we go Ascot it’s a different story . Could you imagine what the silly old witch would be like going there for ladies day . The wrinkly old twit would wear a hat shaped like a Christmas tree .
She leads a sheltered life and instead of botching up her face needs to start going out properly after all she’s loaded while working one half a day pulling pints 😂😂😂

maybe asking for a job application form 🤔
Or trying to find their Instagram tag so she could get a free meal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When/why has she stopped working ? I must of missed that not been watching very much recently

Reactions: 2
"Didn't fit it with my scheme" hmmm illiterate becky strikes again its theme not scheme.
She really does live in her own world, the range didn't have anything new and she had most of the decorations they sold. That's really no surprise is it seeing as you buy decs you don't actually want or will even use just because they were cheap, the fact we are still in a global pandemic and brexit has contributed to goods not reaching the UK would explain why there aren't any new things for you to poke and prod with yr et fingers 😉

Reactions: 3
Does she think people are looking at her life and thinking it's all perfect and smiley. O dear, o dear dear🤯

Why did she have to touch every stocking on that decoration, knowing what a fondness she has for touching her face and nose..dirty rat!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
More tat to fill the house up with.
Tree in the hallway
Tree in the living room
Tree in the cedar house
Tree in Brooke's room
Tree in her room
Gigantic wreath in the kitchen.

bleeping hell, who in their right mind could be arsed.
I do one in my front room & one in my dining room ( mainly for my grandkids as it's candy cane & that's where Santa leaves their presents 🥰)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.