Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a sec I thought it was a postman’s uniform my uncle has a red shirt and grey fleece and he’s a postman lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy it’s renegotiate not reogotiate, your illiterate arse

Oh and it’s alternates not alternatives

Hope that helps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy it’s renegotiate not reogotiate, your illiterate arse

Oh and it’s alternates not alternatives

Hope that helps 🤣🤣
Haha, trying to be fancy for the gram. You know that Jason's birthday is scrapped this year because i guarantee in 19days all her Christmas tat will be strewn across the house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm thinking it's a chipshop uniform or the other arcade. As she seemed to wear her blouses etc to dooley

Reactions: 6
No jealousy here either. I just can't believe how greedy and wasteful she is, she can't go a day without spending!

I feel sorry for her if anything. Her pleasures all involve money! She has no real taste for the simple things in life , the things that matter! It's all material stuff!

Look at what she bought yesterday morning, some things some things in multiples. She said she bought 3 different toothpastes, she always does it and she doesn't know why, doesn't that scream issues? One pack of those gonks would have been enough but she cleared the shelves because she has to have them all! No self control and flaunts it on Insta thinking she's amazing for doing it! It's pathetic to be honest!
All her amazing days out involve either spending money or getting drunk.

She really has no life at all.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Jason is part of the Felixstowe cartel? “El Evo” could be his cartel name 🤣🤣🤣 who knows what comes off those shipping containers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.