Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like her having to catch up on tv is a full time job, just goes to show she’s scared of missing out on literally anything even tv shows that people are talking about!

I have 2 bracelets that I wear all the time and can confirm they do clang about at night AND during adult fun time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Becky just to let you know, there’s not a back log of carpet. You just have to order and book a fitting appointment and then just wait. You know like normal people have been doing for years

I’m sure she thinks everyone should drop everything for Becky the celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So when did the braggy witch have the time to work and do the “ pizza” and set up the birthday table ? 🤔

Reactions: 6
She's going to pass out with carpet excitement. We know rightly that Brookey isn't going to put her bedding on and sort her bit and pieces out because crazy control mom will hveit done for her coming hime from work. Why does she speak like an idiot carpet bloke and boiler man

Reactions: 4
Old beggy is a school drop out .don’t reckon she took any exams . Just comes across so thick. Wrong words used all the time ,pronouncing word wrong , spelling. The list is endless

Reactions: 5
Old beggy is a school drop out .don’t reckon she took any exams . Just comes across so thick. Wrong words used all the time ,pronouncing word wrong , spelling. The list is endless
It's so disrespectful, "boiler men" have had years of apprenticeships and training and are always updating skills re gas and asbestos removal unlike her who drifts along

Reactions: 9
Been thinking about the red polo shirt & couldn’t think of any local businesses in Felixstowe that wear a red shirt. Then it hit me, Ladbrokes betting shop do & there’s one over the road from her next to Morrisons! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How dare carpet right, tapi carpets and others have a back log of carpets 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is so blind to what is going on, when we looked at carpets recently there was a wait but we didn't throw a strop on social media.
Also she sounds like she hasn't booked the plasterer again yet fingers crossed he's booked up till next year 😆

• Haha
Has she left the pub already?
How do we know?
How did I miss this??
So many questions but last I seen she was after giving them a lend of the monkey lamp lol

Reactions: 4
Been thinking about the red polo shirt & couldn’t think of any local businesses in Felixstowe that wear a red shirt. Then it hit me, Ladbrokes betting shop do & there’s one over the road from her next to Morrisons! 🤔
Anyone local want to do some stalking together ?

Reactions: 7
I
Simply cannot wait for her to have some more
Lip filler this week 🤭 i
Couldn't take
My eyes
Off the area on
This morning's stories !!

Reactions: 3
Maybe that’s why they went horse racing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.