Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brings all this Christmas stuff on herself because she has nothing else in her life.

I won't ever buy or support a small business who works with Beggy! They should research her first and see what a total beg she is! She probably has a list of what she needs to try and beg for!

As for the We R Christmas fiasco last year It's very clear Beggy has no morals when it comes to what she supports. As long as they give her free stuff she doesn't care If a follower orders from her and never recieves it and as an "influencer" she should feel repsonsibel for promoting businesses who don't care about their customer base. Her insta account is basically her begging account she doesn't care about her followers at all.

One last thing.....as if she needs more decorations!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No, Becky, you do not need more stuff!! You’ll need another shed soon, or to move to a bigger house. How do you have enough time to watch all that tv when you are so busy doing jobs and shopping? What a sad life.

Reactions: 9
Beggy who absolutely luuuuuuuurves Abbott Lyon 🦁 has only just started following them.
I bet a freebie is on the way.
Let's see if I get a B.I.N.G.O!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Beggy who absolutely luuuuuuuurves Abbott Lyon 🦁 has only just started following them.
I bet a freebie is on the way.
Let's see if I get a B.I.N.G.O!!
She doesn't even pronounce the name correctly, calls it Abbott Loin.. such a thicko, why these companies work with her I dont know...!

Reactions: 9
If only these companies got some respect for themselves and their business and checked out the influencers before sending their product.

They are giving these influencers a job to do on their behalf, showcasing their product and they don't seem to care who does it and if they are doing it for a love of a the product or like in Beggys case it's just to get a freebie. If you wanted to protect your business and product why are they not looking into people like Becky or make people apply to them. As a business is it not important who you associate with.
Becky can't pronounce words or spell them, she rips things open like a child at Christmas, maybe a bit more manically, she doesn't really show these products properly, just puts on a photo and tags them saying thank you! She really thinks gifted means it's a gift from them to her, no Becky it means advertise me, show your followers our product in all its glory!
She has no passion for the product to be arsed to show it off, she wants it free for herself!
Businesses will learn the hard way using these half hearted influencers who are in it for themselves.

Reactions: 12
"I feels so much better when you have yr eyelashes done"
That's because they're clean and not full of dirty make up and probably lice 🪳🤢 I give them 3 days max before they look clumpy and dirty again

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg that Christmas cardigan is bleeping awful. Why does she pull and yank everything? If that shirt wasn't a popper button she would have pulled it off. No care taken for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg that Christmas cardigan is bleeping awful. Why does she pull and yank everything? If that shirt wasn't a popper button she would have pulled it off. No care taken for anything.
Its advertised on Boohoo as 'ugly Christmas cardigan' They're not wrong there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She got loads of friends! Out almost everyday/night now! My jealousy scale is through the roof now …… #NOT
Can you imagine sitting at dinner with that squealing loudmouth talking about Chrismassssss
I'd say she's that friend we have had for years and don't know how to get rid

Reactions: 5
Poundland is "very still halloween"...imagine that on the 28th of October 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That cardi. It’s actually called Ugly Christmas Cardigan 😂 The woman has more money than sense 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.