Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not over when she made that vile comment about her unborn granddaughter up and said it was a troll 🥴

Reactions: 4
Why has the fresh plaster got what looks like backing paper on it? Cowboy builder? They look absolutely awful. Did she just have the ceiling done 🤔

Screenshot_20211014-200231_Instagram.jpg

She's wrecked the wall putting nails in already

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Erm they walls look actual tit. Has she put paper over the plaster ? She seriously is Beggy bodge it.

Ha I just posted the same - they are an utter mess mind considering it’s all just been freshly plastered
I thought the same looks like paper but what a mess!

Reactions: 1
Deary me....she never fails to provide us with content to comment on does she?

She really should duck off and take her brain dead followers with her.

Reactions: 2
What was this?
If I’m right she claimed someone messaged her saying they wish the unborn baby dead I could be wrong but I remover it happening. She went off on a big rant about trolls and blurted something out about the baby. From then on she wasn’t allowed to mention the baby/birth events etc 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

It's so disrespectful, "boiler men" have had years of apprenticeships and training and are always updating skills re gas and asbestos removal unlike her who drifts along
She doesn’t read here though! Mentioned numerous times today that it’s carpet fitter cos she shouldn’t assume it’s carpet man.

I skipped most of her waffling today cos she just bored me stupid about the 0.01% story.One thing I think she’s confused with though, is that she doesn’t post when she’s put with her friends or put drinking……she literally posts boomerangs every time, her tit handbag placed behind a glass of wine and her filming Dawn stuck in the lift with her cackling

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t read here though! Mentioned numerous times today that it’s carpet fitter cos she shouldn’t assume it’s carpet man.

I skipped most of her waffling today cos she just bored me stupid about the 0.01% story.One thing I think she’s confused with though, is that she doesn’t post when she’s put with her friends or put drinking……she literally posts boomerangs every time, her tit handbag placed behind a glass of wine and her filming Dawn stuck in the lift with her cackling
She wants to make out she does it more often, just doesn’t post it, which is ridiculous because she posts about going to bed. She can’t resist posting whenever they genuinely do anything, even go for a dog walk together. They literally do nothing together.

Why has the fresh plaster got what looks like backing paper on it? Cowboy builder? They look absolutely awful. Did she just have the ceiling done 🤔

View attachment 810465
She's wrecked the wall putting nails in already
if you zoom in by radiator the walls look terrible and it does look like there’s lining paper on there but i thought the whole room was plastered🤷🏻‍♀️

No wonder she has a plasterer so readily available he/she is obviously crap🤣

Reactions: 5
If you look on her igtv she didnt have the window wall plastered. I also remember her saying she was only having 3 walls and the ceiling done

• Wow
I thought the whole room was plastered too but when you watch her video of it all being done it looks like one wall wasn’t plastered. Which makes absolutely no sense at all. If you’re going to go to the effort to have a room plastered then why leave one wall out?

Reactions: 10
if you zoom in by radiator the walls look terrible and it does look like there’s lining paper on there but i thought the whole room was plastered🤷🏻‍♀️

No wonder she has a plasterer so readily available he/she is obviously crap🤣
I have a feeling she painted too early, it's cracked,messed up and she's bodged it with lining paper

Or maybe she didn't remove the lining paper so he only did the 3 walls/ceiling.
If he's on a tight schedule he's not going to waste his time taking off paper that has about 729 layers of emulsion on them.
She's bodged up no doubt because she wants it finished quick smart.
Why can't she wait?!
Brooke could have slept in the bedroom with plastered walls for a couple of months, it wouldn't have hurt her 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.