Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to have a nose , as I don't follow her I only look at her stories once I've read what's going on on here lol.
Wondering if she actually got properly measured in beaux, I think they do use the correct method generally like boob or bust but if she genuinely got all new bras in there then they wouldn't have been cheap.
Adding everything up they must've spent at least £500 yesterday?
A whole new outfit inc shoes for her day out, she's going to look a state isn't she, can't wait . I'm glad she's not showing us it. I bet she realises it's not appropriate so yay to keeping it a secret, she won't be swayed to go buy something else beforehand as if she already thinks people will say it's not appropriate, then it probably isn't.
Literally waiting for the big reveal, going to be hilarious 😂, when's she going?

If weather's anything like it is here currently (Norfolk) then anything other than boots & waterproof she's going to regret 😆
Bring it on 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I cannot be the only one wishing she had been able to get the yellow trousers to match the yellow blazer she got in Zara that she had mentioned possibly wearing the other day. She would have gone to the races looking like big bird from sesame Street 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot be the only one wishing she had been able to get the yellow trousers to match the yellow blazer she got in Zara that she had mentioned possibly wearing the other day. She would have gone to the races looking like big bird from sesame Street 😂
Hahaha I’m tall and got called ‘big bird’ at school. Kids are so cruel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wore a yellow dress with a black feather fascinator and had to walk down a steep incline in a pair of heels very drunk………my friend and colleague (without knowing the history) shouted ‘howay big bird’. Literally pissed ourselves laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went to have a nose , as I don't follow her I only look at her stories once I've read what's going on on here lol.
Wondering if she actually got properly measured in beaux, I think they do use the correct method generally like boob or bust but if she genuinely got all new bras in there then they wouldn't have been cheap.
Adding everything up they must've spent at least £500 yesterday?
A whole new outfit inc shoes for her day out, she's going to look a state isn't she, can't wait . I'm glad she's not showing us it. I bet she realises it's not appropriate so yay to keeping it a secret, she won't be swayed to go buy something else beforehand as if she already thinks people will say it's not appropriate, then it probably isn't.
Literally waiting for the big reveal, going to be hilarious 😂, when's she going?

If weather's anything like it is here currently (Norfolk) then anything other than boots & waterproof she's going to regret 😆
Bring it on 🤦‍♀️
She is such an odd shape, that i bet she does well on the sale rail. A tiny back and droopy boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her top lip has gone from 0 to100 it looks massive
Also not showing what you bought as you don't want strangers who don't even know you put you off. I'm thinking shes gone completely wrong and will turn up like mutton and everyone else will be in jeans and wax jackets. I'm here for it bring on the races 🐎🐎🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here's another.
How many times can a granny describe something as WICKED? Even my kids don’t say things are WICKED! They would die of embarrassment if they heard me say that 🤣
That bleeping lampshade of Brookes, we have an almost identical contraption that houses the bird feeders in the garden to prevent squirrels getting the peanuts! She should’ve gone to wilko and picked one up for a tenner!
Beggy is so out of touch with reality isn’t she! Like she has no idea that people are worrying about money, a lot of her followers will be affected by cuts to universal credit etc and she said ‘yeah we had a massive spend up in the underwear shop’
ok ok it’s her (Jaysuns) money and she can spend it on what she likes but have some respect to your audience, it’s distasteful to boast about wasting money on crap when her demographic of follower is most likely those affected by money worries!
I’m sorry trolls to spew all this out but I just think she’s not right in the head.
LUSH. I frigging hate it

Reactions: 7
I see on the last eat Dooley post Becky makes and appearance, well her hand does 😂 and her lamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.