Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
I think she needs to re-word that, she’s Christmas tat mad not Christmas mad, she does nothing Christmassy whatsoever, no panto, no going to see people’s lights in the streets, no markets, nothing she didn’t even have a dinner last year, so no beggy you’re not Xmas mad, just Xmas marerialistic 🙄🤣

Reactions: 48

Gia5T

Why do clear boxes need labelling? I’m not being funny but just opening your fucking eyeballs will be able to tell you what’s in there no?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Gagajun

Erm .. No Beggy you’re lying AGAIN, you “ obviously” have added red before, you had red bawwwwbles, have done red reeef, you had red decs!! Well unless you donated them all to needy families or charities or hospices? Next time you wanna lie, check your grid posts first then say I have never done this or that before!!! It’s not nice lying to your bots you know!! Compulsive lying bitch!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Feztive

I can’t believe she calls herself Mrs Christmas, when I think of “Mrs Christmas” I think of a lovely woman in a cosy home who bakes cookies and Xmas cakes and who have the grandkids round reading them stories and having lovely family traditions and making a big family Christmas dinner with all the family round the table. The total opposite of her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
All those clothes on that rackkk, but Beggy thinks colourful means a bit of blackkk!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Glassofmalibu

So I am at Braintree today and have seen the old hag and Brooke. Wow she looks way older in real life.

The state of them. Even my husband laughed at the state of them without knowing anything about them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
As if Ernie went out & bought those presents himself.
The pervy old prick can't even make himself a sandwich never mind shop for his wife's birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Just my opinion, but I hate dog racing.
I fucking hate horse racing too.
Using animals to line rich fuckers pockets makes me sick.
Trust her to enjoy something she can financially gain from though, that's Beggy all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Notevenmessing

‘Worked’ with Tanya white bits… 😡😡 this drives me nuts! On what planet does rubbing a manky brush on your ball bag chin count as fucking work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32