Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has 2 rooms full of clothes but she’s had to buy a new outfit for the races cos she doesn’t have anything suitable 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why’s that Beggy? Full of tit buzz t shirts? Full of lounge suits made for 20 year olds? Full of 20 of the same coloured vest tops? And let’s not start on the amount of jeans 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she has 2 rooms full of clothes but she’s had to buy a new outfit for the races cos she doesn’t have anything suitable 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why’s that Beggy? Full of tit buzz t shirts? Full of lounge suits made for 20 year olds? Full of 20 of the same coloured vest tops? And let’s not start on the amount of jeans 😬
At the risk of repeating myself for at least 50 times.......SHE'S A bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe it’s just me but there is no ways I’d spend like that when I bring bugger all into the household income? Fair enough if you don’t work because you’re bringing up little ones, but she is just plain lazy and fit and well enough to fund her own spending habit! Jason is a mug….and even his wages can’t match both of their spending 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s just me but there is no ways I’d spend like that when I bring bugger all into the household income? Fair enough if you don’t work because you’re bringing up little ones, but she is just plain lazy and fit and well enough to fund her own spending habit! Jason is a mug….and even his wages can’t match both of their spending 🤷🏼‍♀️
They must of got a payout from his accident

Reactions: 2
"me and Brooke had SUCH a good day yesterday....... We went to the shops and spent money and then spent some more money and then onto the next and spent loads more and spent some more..... It was SUCH a great day"........ Bore off!

So she’s not showing her outfit for the races in case someone says they don’t like it! How ridiculous at her age not to be comfortable enough to say I know it’s not to everyone’s taste but this is what I’m wearing and I love it.

Reactions: 16
Has she had her lip done again?? She looks like she has or she has been eating peanuts and she has a nut allergy
She looks bloody awful.....stop dicking about with your face...she just looks worse ...and don't get me started with the insane amount of money she spends.....its disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She picked a loght, something so different.....from a mass produced lot🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Supporting small businesses again I see.
How many bleeping lights have iconic gifted this vile bleep? Yet instead of buying from them and giving something back to them she goes & buys from the high street.

She must be absolutely raking it in from Insta because there is no way someone could spend like that unless they were making a ton of money from somewhere & Jason's wage however good it is can only go so far.
She spends like a lottery winner!!
Hundreds and hundreds of pounds every damn week, it just doesn't add up.

• Heart
All new bras, how many is that?! 2 or 10🤷‍♀️ weird telling us that sponger brooke got new knickers

Reactions: 5
How many times can a granny describe something as WICKED? Even my kids don’t say things are WICKED! They would die of embarrassment if they heard me say that 🤣
That bleeping lampshade of Brookes, we have an almost identical contraption that houses the bird feeders in the garden to prevent squirrels getting the peanuts! She should’ve gone to wilko and picked one up for a tenner!
Beggy is so out of touch with reality isn’t she! Like she has no idea that people are worrying about money, a lot of her followers will be affected by cuts to universal credit etc and she said ‘yeah we had a massive spend up in the underwear shop’
ok ok it’s her (Jaysuns) money and she can spend it on what she likes but have some respect to your audience, it’s distasteful to boast about wasting money on crap when her demographic of follower is most likely those affected by money worries!
I’m sorry trolls to spew all this out but I just think she’s not right in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her spending is obscene … there is no way on gods earth Jason’s wage funds all this … it’s also obscene how people are struggling to pay mortgages bills food etc on a daily basis and she continues to brag brag brag …. One day it will all come crashing down and I suspect lots of people will smile and think serves you damn well right

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.