Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - never done this before so hope I have done it right! Well done @newbienewbie48 on winning the thread title! Had to shorten it as it was too long and it pained me to have to delete the apostrophe in ‘Becky’s’ to get that last character to fit 😂😂 I guess it’s fitting for beggy queen of illiteracy though!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope that 10 year old lad doesn't listen to Beggy the fishwife when she's effing & jeffing on every other story.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she needs to re-word that, she’s Christmas tat mad not Christmas mad, she does nothing Christmassy whatsoever, no panto, no going to see people’s lights in the streets, no markets, nothing she didn’t even have a dinner last year, so no beggy you’re not Xmas mad, just Xmas marerialistic 🙄🤣

Reactions: 48
I think she needs to re-word that, she’s Christmas tat mad not Christmas mad, she does nothing Christmassy whatsoever, no panto, no going to see people’s lights in the streets, no markets, nothing she didn’t even have a dinner last year, so no beggy you’re not Xmas mad, just Xmas marerialistic 🙄🤣
This! Exactly this!! She thinks just cos she buys some bleeping snow man shaped butter and does a prawn cocktail she’s Mrs Claus. I’ve never seen her do anything remotely Christmassy?! Like you said, she’s materialistic Christmas tat mad - has to have the best tree, best decorations (best in her mind anyway) but she does nothing else in way of Christmas festivities or activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
didn’t she post some doing workouts with a flash mop during lock down? And by workouts I mean her gormlessly grinning at her phone whilst lifting the mop up and down. But here she is advertising another mop like she’s never had one before. Instagrammers are weird as duck!

Reactions: 19
🙌🏻🙌🏻 Spot on!!

Reactions: 4
There’s way more the Christmas than cheap tacky decorations and shite films!

Reactions: 10
Thought she was getting all these freebies so she could pass them on to people/places in need? Maybe the new mop bucket would be handy for the 1 shift a week she does 🤔 It sort of defeats the purpose too, putting tan on a brush then wiping it all off on a baby wipe 🤯

Reactions: 12

To make matters worse, all the tat, tree and rest of shite are down and "sorted away" before New Year's Eve!

Fucken screwball!

Reactions: 8
‘Worked’ with Tanya white bits… 😡😡 this drives me nuts! On what planet does rubbing a manky brush on your ball bag chin count as bleeping work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she gets lots of duplicates as freebies but she wants small businesses to gift her free stuff to give away to make her look good!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My children are grown up but we still go for a drive looking at the lights around the town, we still watch Elf together. I’ve got the same decks I’ve had for years. Christmas is about being thankful for the last year, for family time, it’s not about the presents and how many lights you can get on your tree but those that are with you and remembering those we’ve loved and lost…. It’s all lost on her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she gets lots of duplicates as freebies but she wants small businesses to gift her free stuff to give away to make her look good!
She needs to put her bloody hand in her own pocket and BUY from some small businesses! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
New thread - never done this before so hope I have done it right! Well done @newbienewbie48 on winning the thread title! Had to shorten it as it was too long and it pained me to have to delete the apostrophe in ‘Becky’s’ to get that last character to fit 😂😂 I guess it’s fitting for beggy queen of illiteracy though!
Woo hoo thank you, how gross does she look this morning with that filthy brush she's using on her face 🤢🤢

My children are grown up but we still go for a drive looking at the lights around the town, we still watch Elf together. I’ve got the same decks I’ve had for years. Christmas is about being thankful for the last year, for family time, it’s not about the presents and how many lights you can get on your tree but those that are with you and remembering those we’ve loved and lost…. It’s all lost on her
Exactly! Christmas means different things to different people. I have family who don't celebrate Christmas (a concept beggy has probably never thought of)

I have some special senimental baubles. My brother got one made last year with our last family Christmas photo with my Dad on it. Now that was special. My Dad has a memorial tree and we bought some bits to hang off that last year too. We all bought a wooden heart and wrote a message on it for my Dad.

It's so true she loves Christmas so she has an excuse to shop till she drops and make rubbish waste of money sweet trees 😜

Woo hoo thank you, how gross does she look this morning with that filthy brush she's using on her face 🤢🤢
Very gross 🤢
As I was watching I just wondered why you would come on Instagram doing that.

If I was an influencer I would be coming on fully dressed and ready not when I had just come out of the shower or in my pj's putting on my fake tan 🤣

Reactions: 6
I see she’s filming in B&M again, desperately tagging them for attention. Sad act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.