Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s so much that she’s not said anything helpful or useful. I think people are more getting at the fact she’s not said it’s affected her. As in she’s in that much of her own little world that problems like that don’t affect her. I cancelled a trip down to a friends when it all kicked off because it’s an hour away and I couldn’t risk not being able to fill up, Becky has been going here there and everywhere without it seeming to have had any effect on her plans
We all know she doesnt give a tit about stuff that doesnt affect her so why expect any different on this?

Would her commenting on it made you feel better, change your opinion on her or just give you another chance to berate her?

She does plenty of twattish stuff without giving her a situation she stands no chance of winning.

Reactions: 2
We all know she doesnt give a tit about stuff that doesnt affect her so why expect any different on this?

Would her commenting on it made you feel better, change your opinion on her or just give you another chance to berate her?

She does plenty of twattish stuff without giving her a situation she stands no chance of winning.
I’m not saying it would make me feel better, I haven’t commented on it until now. I’m just offering an example as to why people are mentioning it. It’s just another reason she isn’t relatable I guess. I also very rarley comment on here so wouldn’t say I’m looking for a reason to ‘berate’ her either

Reactions: 4
She’s thick as tit. She not not mentioning it as to not to add to it, she’s not mentioning it because it doesn’t affect her as she doesn’t have to go to work.
So what would be the point in any comment from her?

She comments you would have a go, she doesnt, you have a go.

As I've just said, she does more than enough twattish stuff to beat her without starting on her for keeping her mouth shut.

It was actually quite nice for her to keep her mouth shut and not make any more pointless comments on yet another subject that is of no interest to her

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely a red diesel kind of gal, that’s why she’s not mentioned it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would make her more relatable if she said "I was lucky enough to have topped up before everyone started panic buying" but it's like her tit don't stink and nothing affects her she just carries on as normal.

So what would be the point in any comment from her?

She comments you would have a go, she doesnt, you have a go.

As I've just said, she does more than enough twattish stuff to beat her without starting on her for keeping her mouth shut.

It was actually quite nice for her to keep her mouth shut and not make any more pointless comments on yet another subject that is of no interest to her
I didn’t have a go at her for it lol. I only voiced my opinion to why she hadn’t mentioned it.

Reactions: 5
Bet her and Brooke are hysterical. Oh I’m loving this! Hope it’s off all night 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t got to mention the fuel shortage because it’s irrelevant. Let her go about wasting it and if she gets some she gets some.
That’s like saying have you mentioned it on your socials because I haven’t? Idgaf 🤣

I don’t think it’s so much that she’s not said anything helpful or useful. I think people are more getting at the fact she’s not said it’s affected her. As in she’s in that much of her own little world that problems like that don’t affect her. I cancelled a trip down to a friends when it all kicked off because it’s an hour away and I couldn’t risk not being able to fill up, Becky has been going here there and everywhere without it seeming to have had any effect on her plans
Exactly this...should be a forever thread title 🤨 not a duck given at any time for anyone even during a global pandemic.

Nothing seems to have affected her in any way. She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nothing seems to have affected her in any way. She makes me sick.
One upside of the shortages? Most of her 2,500 Christmas deliveries getting delayed til Feb. Cue weeks of sad voice stories in the dark 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

We all know the hag gives zero fucks about anything that doesn't directly affect her. I doubt news of the fuel shortages have even penetrated her tiny bubble of Netflix, online shopping binges and swipe ups.

But let some deliveries get delayed? She'll be raging!

Reactions: 12
One upside of the shortages? Most of her 2,500 Christmas deliveries getting delayed til Feb. Cue weeks of sad voice stories in the dark 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

We all know the hag gives zero fucks about anything that doesn't directly affect her. I doubt news of the fuel shortages have even penetrated her tiny bubble of Netflix, online shopping binges and swipe ups.

But let some deliveries get delayed? She'll be raging!
She's a bleep 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine all the instahuns crying if Instagram never came back 😆
Beggy would go off her nut if she couldn't chat to her phone all day & hoodwink her sheep for freebies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Beggy might not even know insta is down, it was about 4pm wasn’t it? She goes to bed 3.30

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine all the instahuns crying if Instagram never came back 😆
Beggy would go off her nut if she couldn't chat to her phone all day & hoodwink her sheep for freebies.
I'd fucken love it. At the end of the day they are nothing but Instagram w h ores😉 God forbid they'd have to start paying for this shite that's "stunning, needed and obsessed with, got to have".....cunts every one...they'll be suffering tonight with major withdrawal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Best night ever laughing no insta trollops. Should be more nights like it . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.