Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These powder things you throw down on your carpet cannot be good for your hoovers or carpets and rugs, surely some of it stays ingrained, I’m guessing because I’ve never used them and £10 seems a lot for something you put down then hoover up 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤭🤣
Maybe this is why dolly’s not feeling 100 💯

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does every business need an Instagram? Isn't word of mouth and reputation good enough anymore. No she only wants them to have an account so she can beg for freebies. I think she squeaks when she walks she's so bleeping tight!
Exactly this, before the internet you'd find out from friends & family whether something was good or not & then use your own judgement whether to buy it or swerve it. How the hell did these businesses and greedy influencers cope before Instagram became a thing?!!

Reactions: 12
That boom boom song can get fucked, it’s so bleeping annoying

and Becky’s robot voice can get fucked too
Her face is so irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear she’s only been to work one day this week ?!!

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just admit she's not working anymore....why lie? Shes been quiet again today (jason at home) apart from the tit Soul Candles (which I too have bought and can confirm are bleeping awful!) the big old Home Bargain ones are much nicer and smell great at a fraction of the cost ...i am sick of the soul stuff its constant from her now....she never used to be like this

Reactions: 16
She hates football, she was moaning about the Euros at the start now it’s like she’s Gareth Southgates right hand man. Surprised she’s not picked the team today.! As a huge football fan this annoys me sooooo much, what also annoys me is my hubby is missing the game today as he’s at work but a woman who never watches it can see the game and sprout off about it for content. Our whole household watches and follows football but today we are watching it at home, quietly. I want to take it all in and it won’t be plastered over insta

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.