Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates football, she was moaning about the Euros at the start now it’s like she’s Gareth Southgates right hand man. Surprised she’s not picked the team today.! As a huge football fan this annoys me sooooo much, what also annoys me is my hubby is missing the game today as he’s at work but a woman who never watches it can see the game and sprout off about it for content. Our whole household watches and follows football but today we are watching it at home, quietly. I want to take it all in and it won’t be plastered over insta
This pisses me off so much more than it should too! I'm a football fan, have been for 40 years - this hag is only interested as its an excuse for a major piss up! I feel sorry for Jaysun, I bet she's a pain in the arse when you're trying to enjoy the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This pisses me off so much more than it should too! I'm a football fan, have been for 40 years - this hag is only interested as its an excuse for a major piss up! I feel sorry for Jaysun, I bet she's a pain in the arse when you're trying to enjoy the game.
. You hit the nail on the head … it’s just another Excuse to have folk over and show off …. I’m sure there “mates” only go for the FREE drinks and food …. I bet she swans around been the most annoying cretin ever. If I acted the way she does my hubby would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm actually not surprised that she is using football for content, let's not forget that this is the same woman who took pics & videos at a funeral to show on her stories 😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She hates football, she was moaning about the Euros at the start now it’s like she’s Gareth Southgates right hand man. Surprised she’s not picked the team today.! As a huge football fan this annoys me sooooo much, what also annoys me is my hubby is missing the game today as he’s at work but a woman who never watches it can see the game and sprout off about it for content. Our whole household watches and follows football but today we are watching it at home, quietly. I want to take it all in and it won’t be plastered over insta
OH she's only gone over board because its insta worthy....also she wouldn't bother with the haemorrhoid balloon display if her free loading 'friends' weren't coming round ...she probably wouldn't even watch if it was just Jason at home...she never watched any of the earlier round games shes so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She moves the stuff off of the footstool, takes the shade off the lamp and then sticks a balloon arch around the tv!! That would annoy the hell out of me trying to watch the match

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see vicky Pattinson from Geordie shore commented on her photo with the balloons? Surprised she's not came on screaming all excited over it this morning as she usually does when people with high followings acknowledge her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why (and it might be perfectly safe) but those balloons around the TV give me real anxiety that its not safe.

Reactions: 11
I’m trying not to be bitchy but I hope all the balloons pop before they come over 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see vicky Pattinson from Geordie shore commented on her photo with the balloons? Surprised she's not came on screaming all excited over it this morning as she usually does when people with high followings acknowledge her.
Remember when she used to pretend that Jac Jossa was her bestie? Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMFG all those cushions on that sofa .......why does she do everything to excess so it looks tit!! I have zero cushions on my couch so I can just sit on it and no have to faff with taking them off.....minimal is not in our begs vocab!!

Reactions: 10
Look at the stupid old cow chatting tit about the football just to fill her Instagram with content .
Again the selfish old bag don’t give a tit about people who will be out working and won’t get to see the final as long as she can drink a few cocktails and get plastered with the swingers in her rotten shed .
Everybody’s had a tit year but she ain’t . She seems to forget all the poverty hunger and life’s lost due to covid . But she acknowledges it in her Sunday morning sermon .
Go duck yourself Beggy you boil my piss and I hope your tacky balloons blow you up .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like the area next to her scout hut with “ biofold” doors is abandoned now as she moved everything to her newly bodged decked area, garden set, Purgolar, egg chair and most importantly her Blackpool illuminations 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I bet jayson is gutted she's gonna be there to watch the football. The last thing him and his mates want is her jumping and screeching open mouthed in front of the TV asking him what the offside rule is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She did what????
Her “ bestie” Clare, a very very nice generous woman, sadly passed away of cancer so first brookblessher announced it to the world before Clare’s family had the chance to do so, then that greedy bastard called Beggy raised money off her followers to do “ inspirational “ wreath for Clare and posted photos of the funeral on her stories acting as if she’s the one who paid for it 😡👊

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion -
Beggy only sings when we’re winning, any excuse to get swinging

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another bingo 🙋🏻‍♀️
I knew she would be gifted cake.
Greedy, grabby, disgusting fucker. She'd take the steam off your piss if you gifted her it.
She will NEVER buy from that small business, nor will she mention them again, but hey she is supporting them by taking freebies, what a bleeping saint she is!!

bleep!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.