Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he's Dawn's brother, Gary.

Omg that reel, knew she was getting gifted more clothes, her greed has no limits!!

Well now that’s she’s done her reel, they gonna end up on her charity shop floor til she decides to sort that room AGAIN! Braggy witch 🤬

Reactions: 8
FFS Beggy shut your bloody mouth !!!! Urghhhh honestly why feel the need to be open mouthed on every picture??? Or are you unable to close your mouth because of the almighty teeth ??? Seriously tho google how to act age appropriate 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she added the ‘thank you for ordering’ sticker to the screenshot??

‘Oooooh I will thank myself on their behalf because I know they will be grateful for my purchase of 1 item’

She’s such an overinflated ego fuckhead 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a wood burner....it would be too much work and effort for someone like Beggy....thats why she hasn't got a hot tub...takes some effort to maintain
Same, I love ours but it would blow her tiny mind. Just a thought for another project, although Jay would need to control it.

Reactions: 3
She was in awe of all the colourful and tasteful displays in that shop yesterday, big difference to her own tacky clutter. When she said her mother would love the boats, I inadvertently said "well buy them for her" out loud. I also thought she'd buy one of the little mouse decorations. It was very strange to see her out of her usual habitat and I had hoped that she would support the business, but then it became clear when she encouraged the owner to go on Instagram. Grabby c##t

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can vouch for this. I am one of the many small businesses that she has contacted basically saying send me your stuff for free and I will promote it on my channel. Er no thanks love, your engagement is CRAP why would I send you anything!!!

I cannot believe these companies don't do even a little bit of due diligence before sending her stuff. You don't have to be a marketing expert to do a little digging on this woman's account. It's not just about how many followers she has, its about engagement and how many of those followers are genuine and not bots!!! Not to mention, would you want a haggard washed up old simpleton like Beggy promoting your business??? I think not!

I have no sympathy for these businesses that send her stuff, if they can't do some simple research first then more fool them. The meat company is a prime example!

If anything, by sending this hag free stuff they are doing more harm to their reputation than good!

*sigh* sorry rant over, it just annoys me immensely!
I'm so pleased you didn't send her any of your products. I feel quite passionate about small businesses who do this and I feel they really need educating on at least making sure they do their research. If they do their research but think I'll send it anyway then more fool them! You see so many of them that think as soon as the "influencer" promotes it on their stories/grid their business will take off - without a thought for what the association with the person could do for their business.

At least we have a confirmation that she does actually message small Insta businesses all day trying to get free stuff/codes etc Imagine being that desperate

Wtf?? Why do her family & friends allow this?? 🙈🤣 my 4 year old dresses more grown up than this.
Why does she think that they look good? 😂 I suppose it doesn't matter that they look hideous! They were free and that's all this old bat wants, she doesn't care about small business unless they can offer her something yesterday proved that. She's disgusting 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% a Swipe link / Code is on it’s way.

In 2 days she’ll be saying Dolly is doing bleeping backflips off the bed now and it be alllllll down to these, absolutely love them and 100% recommend
Does that dog not have yearly jab check up .it’s common sense . Yes the dog is getting older . Why not mention it to the vet .if it bothers you that much . Obviously needs to be kept mobile so it doesn’t sease up . How can she go on what other people use or say what’s good for their own dog .on old insta. I will never know. Beggy love you won’t see an instant improvement you know if at all. If it bothers you take it to the vet get it checked out. . You have to understand the dog the age so be it. Stop making it jump up stop it going on the settee and stop it from going on the stools high up. Tel it no , be firm. It’s just common sense 🙈🙈🙈🙈she is just encouraging it. Wakey wakey. Beggy . Just common sense .

Reactions: 5
Is it me or does that bedding look thread bare and dirty ??? That looks what it is cheap, and none iron ??? Sorry it looks creased to hell I wouldn’t give you a fiver for it love let along buy it full
Price

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if she’s mentioned it before, but did anyone know she has a SUPER KING BED??? I for one am shooketh at this new information 🙄
D5AF9697-8622-41CC-9F6F-A7B4AFC47FDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bought one set, then another, then one for Brooke, now I’ve bought another so I can have ons on all the time. How do you need more than 2 sets to be able to do this? Brag brag brag brag BRAG.

Reactions: 15
How many bleeping bedlinen sets she needs for her SUPER KING SIZE bed? Oh silly me I forgot she uses them as a cover for her spray paint “ nothing art “ 🙄🙄

Regarding dodo, IMO I think she made that story up as a content nothing else! Besides if you’re THAT concerned about your dog, don’t take your followers advice and buy whatever they tell you it’s good for her 😏 take her to the vet you stupid moron

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How about you take your beloved Dolly to the vet??? Beggars belief, it really does.
The second my boy reached around 7/8, I put him on these as a precaution because he’s then classed as senior. That’s because I care about him. She’s a selfish twit.

100% a Swipe link / Code is on it’s way.

In 2 days she’ll be saying Dolly is doing bleeping backflips off the bed now and it be alllllll down to these, absolutely love them and 100% recommend
If she dares get involved with this company, as a customer, I will seriously be having a word! 🤬

Reactions: 3
My dog has healthcare check ups at the vet every 6 months. This is where I ask advice or discuss none urgent issues. If I’m worried about her at all I call the vet and make an appointment. Never ever have I asked the opinion and taken the advice of strangers on the internet. The woman’s mental.

Reactions: 11
Begging old woman ain’t she . Look at her getting ready for the swingers society meeting on Sunday shaking her spaniels ears thinking she’s a sex god . The whole family put me in mind of deliverance . All they need now is someone twanging a banjo in the rotten scout hut .😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.