Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are you Beggy this morning you're usually screeching down your phone in your scabby dressing gown? whats occuring?

Reactions: 5
I detest this vile, witch!
No mention of her free hamper, just more & more swipe ups.
If you are reading this and are one of Beggys fans, OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES. She does Instagram for what she can scam off businesses & her followers.

WAKE THE duck UP FFS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Abbott LOINS ......bleeping twit its Abbott Lyons ....shes so bleeping thick

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It baffles me how someone can be so greedy and wasteful at the same time!
And she didn’t even say anything about the meat, nothing at all. Surly if they sent it her to try and get out there she should have give a run down on the quality of the meat etc shes such a shot influenza in every sense!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Abbott LOINS ......bleeping twit its Abbott Lyons ....shes so bleeping thick
Abbot Loins, Ester Lauder, Biofolds, Westerfield, Purgolar, ASOS, Cheerylane, Dermasomething .. The list is endless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve jumped on the bandwagon and messaged cook school too… she doesn’t even follow them on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Worzels back . Her bleeping hair is that dry it actually looks like straw . Her scratching of her dry scalp makes me want to projectile vomit 🤮.
A busy weekend ? What planet does Madge from Benidorm actually live on . That weren’t busy Beggy you had a piss up in your back garden , watched football , ate gifted meat and then slept most of the day yesterday recovering and then you’ve got a potter about today . Get a job working 12 hour shifts then you can say you’ve been busy .
She must have her eye on the trolley boy in Morrison’s that’s why she tries to doll up to the eyeballs for her shopping trip . Trollop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think …… any jewellery which is 2 for 1 must be pure tit. Just me?
Agree. Although I reckon she could do with some more as that bike chain around her neck looks like it came out a Christmas cracker. Don’t get me started on the dressing gown, looks like it needs a wash before it goes in the bin.

Again the lashes are looking like those ones you used to see on cars! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I’m going straight to hell for this but every time I see that soul candle lady all I can see is that girl/woman of the film orphan, it’s freaking me right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been reading here Begs? It didn’t occur to you to post a pic of the bbq meat before you read your favourite internet site did it?? We know you know! 😄😄😄
Edited to say it wasn’t her pic she shared one from their Instagram page, it probably didn’t occur to her to take a pic or leave a review! She’s not that intelligent

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
A few mentions on here that the BBQ meat wasn’t even mentioned again after
she squealed with delight over receiving it for free. So she’s done one little story now even talking just a tag and a share of the cook schools post. I genuinely cannot see what attracts these people to even think she’d be good for business? she didn’t even show us the meat before the BBQ or cooked!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
A few mentions on here that the BBQ meat wasn’t even mentioned again after
she squealed with delight over receiving it for free. So she’s done one little story now even talking just a tag and a share of the cook schools post. I genuinely cannot see what attracts these people to even think she’d be good for business? she didn’t even show us the meat before the BBQ or cooked!! 🤦‍♀️
She loves her freebies doesn’t she, grabby witch

Reactions: 12
She clearly isn’t working there is she - no mention of work now a days….. she used to say when etc and we would get snippets of her walking or whatever. To just accept a freebie when she doesn’t follow them - at least have the decency to photograph and document and review it - it’s not hard you manage to film an Alexa!

Reactions: 16
I know I’m going straight to hell for this but every time I see that soul candle lady all I can see is that girl/woman of the film orphan, it’s freaking me right out.
Hahahahha brilliant!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.