Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can do all the swipe ups discount codes ect. no way in this world would I touch or go near anything she shows . Why even bother . You can soon ask anyone what shop anything is from don’t need to even bother with the discount code or swipe ups . Soz beggy your not for me. I’m not fooled by your rubbish .

Reactions: 6
She looks really unhappy on her stories - never smiles apart from the very start. Her teeth look quite goofy now, I wonder if she’s really happy with them?

Reactions: 16
She looks really unhappy on her stories - never smiles apart from the very start. Her teeth look quite goofy now, I wonder if she’s really happy with them?
They are goofy aren’t they, some of us have big front teeth naturally I do but I certainly wouldn’t pay to have those gnashers 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 11
Why is she talking about the food warehouse like she has no idea what it is? She’s spoken numerous times about going there and filling her freezer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
£1 for the sanitiser… I wouldn’t pay -£1 for that junk…
She won’t use it, she’s the scruffiest witch I know. Bought it just because it was £1! duck sake, get a grip you stupid old hag
If you have to Chuck money away like that, why not Chuck it into a money pot for Eliza, save for the summer holidays to take her out!
Nah, nanny’s new teef & booze is more important!

Reactions: 20
Shes uploaded 2 more tik toks🤣🤣🤣🤣

One showing a sweet slab and another about the kitchen haha x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shes uploaded 2 more tik toks🤣🤣🤣🤣

One showing a sweet slab and another about the kitchen haha x
Oh god she blocked me on tik tok when I asked why she painted over the tit brick wallpaper. Please put any funny comments on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god she blocked me on tik tok when I asked why she painted over the tit brick wallpaper. Please put any funny comments on here.
I don’t think we could ever beat “why is this old lady on here?”

That is now deleted. “Obviously.”

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah, it’s a mix of sand and shingle. Doesn’t look like Felixstowe beach. Could be further along though. We do have some Sandy beaches here.
I’m not too far from Beggy!
The beach just didn’t look like Felixstowe to me. The photo I stalked on Facebook looks like a proper sandy beach.

Reactions: 3
No doubt one of her sheep will tell her the pic is here and she will have a full on rant about the 1%.... who actually don’t have anything bad to say about Eliza...quite the opposite. Spend time with your grand daughter instead of on your phone!

Reactions: 11
I think it's a bit tit taking a photo off her FB and posting it on here. So yeah.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.