Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would so go in to that arcade and see if she was there if I lived there! 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Size 7 are you begs! Always knew she was a liar ! Don’t even think she’s as small as an 8 tbh!
F3E21ED6-F4C5-4090-AFA1-F7D8A6D0CDBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
And why is the top that she loves and keeping packed in the bag of stuff that’s going back

Reactions: 3
Size 7 are you begs! Always knew she was a liar ! Don’t even think she’s as small as an 8 tbh!View attachment 640485
41 is usually compared to a 7 and a half in uk sizing. Although some (mostly American) companies will say its an 8. I work in a shoe shop and I’d say an 8 is a 42.

Apologies I’ll turn off geek mode now, as you were 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the fuckity duck tries on socks for fucks sake, she literally just said the socks fit so I can keep them. I've heard it all now the big footed clown 🤡

41 is usually compared to a 7 and a half in uk sizing. Although some (mostly American) companies will say its an 8. I work in a shoe shop and I’d say an 8 is a 42.

Apologies I’ll turn off geek mode now, as you were 😆
But you would order your shoe size and not the European size so she must be a 8 and wants to appear like she has smaller feet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bag is vile, the bleeping barge boat flip flops are vile, the Scribble top is absolutely bleeping atrocious, get in the bin, her absolute tone deafness towards flaunting her spending habits are off the scale, also money can’t buy taste beggy, remember that, just because it’s “designer” ie the bag, can’t remember the maker, doesn’t make it nice, if a designer made a T-shirt’s as a joke with a massive dog turd on it, she’d buy it, just because it’s designer, god she pisses me off! 🤬🤡🤣

Reactions: 17
For a woman whose way in her 40s she must think she’s 21 . That bag screams chavtastic . It’ll suit her though Felixstowes own Vicky Pollard .
So the swingers are meeting up in the scout hut on Saturday night . Can’t wait for that with the wrinkly old hag getting pissed up on 2 cocktails and boomeranging her horse teef 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Psychedelic yellow? Really?

And I bet those flip flops don't make it to Vegas. We all know she buys all that shite and wears the same clothes every day

Reactions: 7
‘Massive well done to England’ 😂😂 what an odd thing to say! Does she think Harry Kane is watching her beggy stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.