Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
£1 for the sanitiser… I wouldn’t pay -£1 for that junk…
She won’t use it, she’s the scruffiest bitch I know. Bought it just because it was £1! Fuck sake, get a grip you stupid old hag
If you have to Chuck money away like that, why not Chuck it into a money pot for Eliza, save for the summer holidays to take her out!
Nah, nanny’s new teef & booze is more important!

Reactions: 20
I know it’s already been mentioned but £10 for the carpet shit I can’t get over. I love shake n vac. I sniff it like an absolute crackhead but I would NEVER pay more than £1 for it. This bitch has the audacity to encourage her followers/bots to buy from sole (I refuse to use its proper name) And they’ll add P&P to it so 1 tub will probably end up costing you £15. I’m phoning the police to report a theft coz that is fucking daylight robbery

• Heart
  • Haha

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
I think she’s deliberately not posting much so that we don’t have much to talk about. I might be wrong, but I’ve thought that for a while now

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Anyone else think Beggy is sexually frustrated?
First we had the soul 'sexy smell' Nero. Then it was Boxer from that series she watched and now she's creaming her knickers over Sex Life.
Oi short arsed Wiggins, go & sort your wife out!!
🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Another bingo 🙋🏻‍♀️
I knew she would be gifted cake.
Greedy, grabby, disgusting fucker. She'd take the steam off your piss if you gifted her it.
She will NEVER buy from that small business, nor will she mention them again, but hey she is supporting them by taking freebies, what a fucking saint she is!!

CUNT!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
Any fully grown adults on here actually get home from work and think hmmm I think ill have chicken nuggets and chips tonight?!

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She looked so lonely and pathetic in her last few stories on her own in the garden………obviously her guests weren’t interested in her ‘for the gram’ garden antics and just wanted to watch the football.

No advertising or showing the free food she was sent by a small business……..why on earth these companies gift her I’ll never know.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
As with most of Becky's "designer" purchases. They are from the non-selling ranges that end up as sale bargains. The rainbow bag is quite awful.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Fk me sideways. Imagine your only content being you blowing a hairdryer up at your face.

Ps you look like Kermit the Frogs love child in that jumper. You’re in your 40s, why are you wearing that?

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
What a silly old bat . She’s creaming her pants over containers being converted into eateries . How many times did she mention waffle shop . Oh get with the times you absolute twat . I bet Felixstowe loves her community spirit . No donations to food bank . No donations to the charity shop . No donations of furniture . That’s not a community spirit that’s being a greedy grabby fucking bitch who takes takes takes . She should be ashamed of herself .
Instead of touting the streets for business get yourself a fucking job you lazy arsed bint .

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
Does Beggys tits hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can she tie them in a knot
Can she tie them in a bow 🎵🎵🎵

Sorry tattlers I just can’t help it 🤣🤣🤣

Why do you need 2 air fryers?
I was just thinking that . All they eat is Guuuuussssstowww and coleslaw 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I wonder if Gemma & Nikki slag Beggy off behind her back, they must do...Surely!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall with those two.

P.S Soul Candles are shite, pass it on

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah I refuse to believe anyone wants a candle subscription. Netflix yes. Disney+ yes. Gym membership yes. Kindle unlimited yes. But for fucking candles. I CAAAAANNNTTTTT 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19