Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
Where you all beeeeen, wow, grow up beggy she like those girls at school that try to make out they’re up to something interesting by being all secretive just to be more cool when in reality they’re sat at home alone, 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’m so excited for Christmas with the Adam’s family in the funeral home this year!! This thread is going to take off come December 😆😆😆

Love how she starts a serious chat with ‘apparently’. Beggy.. unless you are absolutely certain of the facts do not broadcast to your 110k bought followers this crap content.

nodlehs

Did anyone else notice she put shops before houses when she was talking about the flooding. No concern for peoples homes just her precious shopping 🙃

Qwerty124

She looks like a right twat walking the streets talking into her phone 😆. Imagine going in a shop, filming and documenting, especially since she's got nothing of relevance to say. Honestly I don't know how she can't see how ridiculous she looks and sounds and how she doesn't one bit feel like the kn*b she is 😆 I've got major second hand embarrassment for her.

Oh god, I commented prematurely (watching stories now as I've just finished pretendy work 😉), I actually can't get over her own sense of importance! Asking if the shop has insta, bet it was only to make them give her a BEGGY10 code.

It's actually quite sad as she clearly has no self awareness. I was thinking today about all the insta huns such as her and I work in a fairly large office and the thought of even someone from that office seeing my insta if I behaved and uploaded stuff like beggy does, I would be genuinely mortified. I just don't get how they all seem so unphased. Surely a friend or family member would have a word? Especially since none of her so called friends don't do it, Dawn for example.

Last edited:
  • Heart

pugqueen

Chatty Member
ughhhhh we need a Wiki seriously, because at this point I have to remind everyone about los vaygus, BAWWWWS (meaning baubles), pergOHlarr and KONG PO chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
OK who's up for making a WIKI page for her!!!

WTAF So she gets a hamper of FREE meat and she can’t even be arsed to picture it and write or story a proper review but will take a screen off the companies page and use that! This has really pissed me off why on earth do these people think she’s a good one to boost their company I never buy from anyone who gifts to her even if I wanted I wouldn’t put of principle. I see that the cook school day they give to food banks etc thats great but why would you choose one of the most selfish old trouts on Insta to give to. Least when they have to Nikki she gave a good review and she gave the money value of the item to charity.
mom so pissed off about her laziness with regards to just taking taking and taking and literally giving NOTHING back EVER! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
Why did she not take a picture of her cooked meat or did she not even use it!! She could take a pic of her fucking Alexa and countless selfies but not the product someone has gifted her!! Beggy Beggy Beggy scabby old bitch shes pissing me off so much lately

Booboo76

VIP Member
Guard all the TVs and monopoly boards when wiggins comes in just in case England don’t win 🤣🤣🤣 he’s a right sore loser apparently or if he doesn’t get his own way he’ll smash the tv off the wall 🤡🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
Did anyone else see vicky Pattinson from Geordie shore commented on her photo with the balloons? Surprised she's not came on screaming all excited over it this morning as she usually does when people with high followings acknowledge her.
Remember when she used to pretend that Jac Jossa was her bestie? Prick

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Dummys out, I'm off to bed.
Grow up you sad sack of shit, the world doesn't stop turning because it's fucking raining.

I bet she is having 'company' tomorrow aka her son 🥴

Mutley98

VIP Member
Instead of wasting your money on mini dishwasher love you should have bought a normal sized one then you wouldn’t have to worry about this mess 🤣
She didn’t waste her money on the mini dishwasher it was gifted like everything else she has

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
They replied to someone about this.

Page 34 of this thread.
You’ll probably get the same reply.
Makes me laugh “ we are a small business “ so you’d think they’d be more picky who they sent £50 hampers too wouldn’t you? 🙄

Bingo to me for the free bbq food from TheCookSchool.
She goes and spends shit loads on alcohol so she could easily buy her own fucking food.
Things like this piss me the fuck off, so many out there are struggling to feed their families and this greedy bastard takes free food handouts.
It's fucking sickening!!!
I see people like Beggy and I'm so glad I haven't turned out like her. Grabby and greedy! Insta is her ticket for free stuff and some pennies that's all she cares about

Now surely they sent her that to showcase to her followers, that is the last you will see of it or hear it because like I've said before she isn't interested in promoting products/small businesses, she is interested in what they can give her, what she can grab now.

I follow a small biz on Insta who has took a stand against these huns messaging them for collabs or gifts when they have had no other contact with them. I feel a few more should follow suit!

sickofem

Chatty Member
So the pantomime horse is having a day off today . In other words Jaysuns off all day with no bike ride out as he’ll be watching the footie and he’s told her she’s not allowed on her phone .
She’s got no friends so she won’t be in their garden as it’s severe floods in Felixstowe . What a lunatic severe floods after a downpour .
I bet you she won’t be able to resist popping on as her followers might report her a missing person 🙌😂
We have actually had terrible flooding here in Felixstowe, wouldn’t say severe but unfortunately there has been damage to homes & businesses , despite it only being a short but very fast downpour it happens in the same areas often as the drainage system is so old & rubbish. Of course old smeggy isn’t affected & has no community spirit so isn’t one to come out & help like most of the town do when something like this happens.
Selfish ignorant old rot bag.

• Angry

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight all that food for 6 😱
She’s accepted a free hamper of meat, there’s clearly meat on the table from a butcher and plus more meat was being delivered. Half of that food is going to end up in the bin!
shes 100% the person that will host just to show off all the food and drink they buy, and everyone will go just for that free food and booze nothing else…She really is a vile person give nothing back but will take, take and take! 🤬😡 I can’t wait for my last 2 kids to finish school and no trips so we don’t have any money worries!! When you put them chicken bones in the bin beggy Chuck your stinky skinny carcass in there too.

Attachments

Frenchie

VIP Member
As soon as I saw the handle tagged I thought @GimmeGimmeGimme has her so sussed!! We could all afford 2 bottles of Pimms and a bottle of vodka along with all the other alcohol if all of our meat is gifted!!!😡 Here’s an idea “I’ve been gifted this food but you know what I can more than afford this so i’m giving it to someone in need”
Has the cheek to then show £180 egg chair, not sure if you’re aware but there’s been and still is a massive pandemic 😷 It’s affected people financially terribly, a lot of people right now don’t have £180 spare right now!!
That looked like an awful lot for 6 people, maybe it was the way it was shown!
So many struggling, me included I’m not ashamed to say, she’s vile!!!! She will never be happy and that’s so sad 😞

• Sad

Poptart

VIP Member
Going to bed because it's raining 🙄 She's lived in the UK for 62 42 years this isn't a new phenomenon!!!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Thank you @They See Me Trolling... for looking after our threads again 🤗

It must be so exhausting living a lie and having to pretend how great your life is just to keep your popularity on a social media app.
Why do these huns take Insta so seriously? It's like they have nothing else in their life. Go & live your life in the real world, in the here & now, not through a screen with a bloody filter attached.

• Heart