Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I see she is now following the florist Dawn got her flowers from...Please don't tell me she is after gifted flowers now as well as everything else.
Does this woman ever put her hand in her pocket for anything anymore?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've been feeling really upset and angry (could cry now, FFS - hormones aren't helping, my period needs to hurry up 😩😂) at seeing lots of people out enjoying themselves this week with not a care for the fucking Pandemic we are STILL living in, and I'm thinking "Am I a fool for sticking to the rules?" "Why am I still nervous about doing the basic and lovely things I used to enjoy?" 😓 But then I realised I am not alone and can only act on how I feel, and I'm sure the anxiety will ease and I will get back out there (I'm already planning a few cocktails in 3 weeks once my immunity has kicked in 🤩🍹, but even then I'll go earlier in the day to avoid crowds), but Jesus Christ, it's not helped by seeing real life covidots and cretins like her - I wish I could tell them to fuck off! 🤬

Apologies for derailing a bit, I'll end with this:

BEGGY, GET IN THE BIN WITH ALL THE GIFTED MEAT YOU WASTED - YOU ARE SHIT! 🗑

So yeh.... 😂

• Heart

Lurqmum

Just want to drop a message to beggy (hi beggy) I wanted to say Thank You for giving us a day off, I’m actually delighted you won’t be posting your massive mouth/teeth all day I’m sure your 110k “friends” will survive without 20 swipe ups and you shouting into your phone about your 607 deliveries today. Ps maybe it’s time to put that phone away full time 😊. Have a great day buying more shite you don’t need 😊

Gagajun

How many fucking bedlinen sets she needs for her SUPER KING SIZE bed? Oh silly me I forgot she uses them as a cover for her spray paint “ nothing art “ 🙄🙄

Regarding dodo, IMO I think she made that story up as a content nothing else! Besides if you’re THAT concerned about your dog, don’t take your followers advice and buy whatever they tell you it’s good for her 😏 take her to the vet you stupid moron

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
That Botox and face remodelling is really paying off!!!🥴🥴🥴🥴 Sorry HOW old is she again😳😳😳
896BFE33-44FF-4F50-81FE-CBA6EB0A0D66.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
So she just had to get on the river island sale TODAY so were you at work or online shopping beggy make up your mind
Also why does she always wear a black bra under a white vest it annoys me as must as black tights with white shoes!

Mutley98

VIP Member
She hates football, she was moaning about the Euros at the start now it’s like she’s Gareth Southgates right hand man. Surprised she’s not picked the team today.! As a huge football fan this annoys me sooooo much, what also annoys me is my hubby is missing the game today as he’s at work but a woman who never watches it can see the game and sprout off about it for content. Our whole household watches and follows football but today we are watching it at home, quietly. I want to take it all in and it won’t be plastered over insta

• Heart
She needs to realise she is the master of her own destiny - sounds like I've been up and smoking something 😅 but what I mean is that her behaviour on her account will come back to haunt her, she is solely responsible for her behaviour and not everybody is going to like what they see or agree with her . It's quite clear social media has taken over her life. I'm not on social media when I'm out with people. We may take a few photos and then after the event several of us may upload etc but never during. Beggy does it for the brag, the look at me and what I'm doing, yes look at you! She needs to realise how embarrassing she is. She isn't a massive insta star she is desperate for attention and free stuff 🤣 and wants to brag about it, nobody likes a bragger!

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
A few mentions on here that the BBQ meat wasn’t even mentioned again after
she squealed with delight over receiving it for free. So she’s done one little story now even talking just a tag and a share of the cook schools post. I genuinely cannot see what attracts these people to even think she’d be good for business? she didn’t even show us the meat before the BBQ or cooked!! 🤦‍♀️

Libbub

VIP Member
I know we've all said it before but the level of spending, this last fortnight alone is off the scale. Where the fuck does all that money come from? It's just not possible your average working family could spend on that level. She needs investigating. It just doesn't add up. And for those saying she must be whacking it on a card, I don't buy that becoae sooner or later you'd reach your limit and this obscene amount of spending has been going on for years!! It's disgusting!

Booboo76

VIP Member
Like everyone else I seriously thought there was a let’s all help this poor unfortunate family out story, but no not from this greedy grabby moron, what a weapon she is!

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
She hates football, she was moaning about the Euros at the start now it’s like she’s Gareth Southgates right hand man. Surprised she’s not picked the team today.! As a huge football fan this annoys me sooooo much, what also annoys me is my hubby is missing the game today as he’s at work but a woman who never watches it can see the game and sprout off about it for content. Our whole household watches and follows football but today we are watching it at home, quietly. I want to take it all in and it won’t be plastered over insta
This pisses me off so much more than it should too! I'm a football fan, have been for 40 years - this hag is only interested as its an excuse for a major piss up! I feel sorry for Jaysun, I bet she's a pain in the arse when you're trying to enjoy the game.

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
I swear to god she sets her alarm on a Friday just to play that fucking song...what a sad sad little life!

• Heart

Coco544

VIP Member
I must admit the photo on here doesn’t sit right with me. Makes us look no better than her tbh whether it’s public on her fb or not.

can’t believe she bought something just cos it was £1 that isn’t even made for her phone. What’s she going to do with it?? It doesn’t fit her phone so why? Just why?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s a bit glam tonight for someone whose been stuck in a sweaty old arcade for most of the day . She must of been stuck looking out the window at work oh sorry her house to see how depressing the weather was . No sign of her work uniform curls in her hair and a change of clothes . Come on Beggy you never changed when you finished work and you gave us running commentary on stories from your car when you were going and when you’d finished .
The wrinkly old bag has either been given her final warning for being such an arsehole or she thinks we were all born yesterday .
And she’s still a munter 😂😂😂

Sofa spud

VIP Member
That handbag that she has just bought was in TKmax for £79 this week, idiots the pair of them, it’s awful anyway

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I just cant with these people asking some random ball bag looking woman to wish them a happy birthday 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18