Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
oh and don't forget BISTA shopping outlet one of my particular faves

no....scratch that my favourite is Silver CORPSE fence paint......woman is as thick as the mince in her gifted burgers
ughhhhh we need a Wiki seriously, because at this point I have to remind everyone about los vaygus, BAWWWWS (meaning baubles), pergOHlarr and KONG PO chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The lengths she'll go to for interaction, my god she is so pathetic, desperate and predictable.
What a sad way to run your life.
More interested in gaining engagement than wishing her Mum a Happy Birthday, yet she can do it for strangers.
God she is just so fucking vile!!!

Gogojo

VIP Member
All indoors way more than six as well
People like that lot spoil it for people like us that follow the rules all sitting on top of each other in that tiny room . Beggy love you dropped yourself right in it you just showed us more than 6 indoors .

She looks like a right twat walking the streets talking into her phone 😆. Imagine going in a shop, filming and documenting, especially since she's got nothing of relevance to say. Honestly I don't know how she can't see how ridiculous she looks and sounds and how she doesn't one bit feel like the kn*b she is 😆 I've got major second hand embarrassment for her.

Oh god, I commented prematurely (watching stories now as I've just finished pretendy work 😉), I actually can't get over her own sense of importance! Asking if the shop has insta, bet it was only to make them give her a BEGGY10 code.

It's actually quite sad as she clearly has no self awareness. I was thinking today about all the insta huns such as her and I work in a fairly large office and the thought of even someone from that office seeing my insta if I behaved and uploaded stuff like beggy does, I would be genuinely mortified. I just don't get how they all seem so unphased. Surely a friend or family member would have a word? Especially since none of her so called friends don't do it, Dawn for example.

I was just thinking the exact same. Maybe they are embarrassed for her too and just let her get on with it. If she carries on will be in a relationship with insta rather than people as they will just distance themselves!

Still cringing at her going into that store and asking if they have Insta!! I mean why would you! 😅🤣

• Haha

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
She hardly posts anything now apart from loads of money making swipe ups to line her pockets. She’s changed! Her insta is crap!

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Omg how many times can she say hope u have a fab day …. Hubby’s just said OMG not that prick again 🤣

• Haha

Marylou

VIP Member
She was in awe of all the colourful and tasteful displays in that shop yesterday, big difference to her own tacky clutter. When she said her mother would love the boats, I inadvertently said "well buy them for her" out loud. I also thought she'd buy one of the little mouse decorations. It was very strange to see her out of her usual habitat and I had hoped that she would support the business, but then it became clear when she encouraged the owner to go on Instagram. Grabby c##t

• Heart

CrosserLove

If Soul candles were the last candles available on planet earth I still wouldn’t buy them and I love candles

• Heart
  • Haha
Who’s got the running total on June spends so far.... there’s another £124 to add to it... lucky no summer school trips to shell out for eh? 🤪

Coco544

VIP Member
I notice she didn’t post the original shit tree that she threw decorations on blindfolded last year, on today’s post! 🤣🤣 still can’t get over how awful this looked! 😂😂
4FA1B5F0-7C19-4394-BC5B-2069E2291A42.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
God she is such a mess isn't she?

Screeching into your phone... Where ya all been?!

Fuck off you illiterate twat, stop trying to act like you have any part of your life you won't sell to the gram.

Imaginary birthday wishes and imaginary friends round... Ummm so yehhhhhh

• Haha
Doing a boomerang of all the empty bottles. Its like she's 18 having her first ever house party 😂😂
It's pathetic! 🙄 really wanted to send her a message telling her to grow up and alcohol is quite clearly a regular part of her life so why does she feel the need to post her empties!
Bizarre!

Poptart

VIP Member
I don’t think they’re really your friends Beggy. They come round, eat your food and drink all your booze and bugger off leaving you with all the mess. My kids mates always tidied up after any parties, it’s called respect.
Exactly! If I go to a friend's house for food and drinks I help clean up before I go home!

HMC

VIP Member
You would think if gifted the meat she would have shown it cooking on bbq and then being enjoyed. Maybe comments from guests. Surely these companies expect some form of recognition for their products from these so called influencers. Not just the over excited opening of the freebie. Do a bit of work for your money / free stuff Becky! You film everything else.
It’s so ungrateful isn’t it!!! I’d genuinely be curious of seeing the quality of the meat, she is shit at her job (sorry hobby!). Speaking of jobs, I wonder when she’s working this week 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
How will her self decided ‘blackout day’ effect the ‘mental elf’ of the followers that live for her daily stories? (The reason she gave for scrapping blackout Friday after declaring she was doing it) 🤔

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Haha so she had to ask us if we would have bought it? no, it doesn’t fit my phone why would I??? You have a problem! Even if a quid, why buy it? It’s no use to you.

That woman has issues.

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Cheese cake is a prime example why she checks and asks businesses if they are on Instagram… she is so grabby!!! But never gives anything!
Exactly this!! Why could she not have passed this onto that poor family she mentioned who had the house fire, it would be a nice gesture especially as the cake company is local

• Heart